SCOTUS and The Travel Ban

....I like bitch slapping ..... Originally Posted by bamscram
I figured as much. Limp wristed goes with your rainbow thongs.
Why don't you try fabricating another lie dumb ass, I like bitch slapping your dumb lying face.
Ekim, you are the one of the dumbest retarded lenneys on the forum.
Originally Posted by bamscram
One need only follow the thread to see that you again answered to your name without being directly addressed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's your denial that is the fabrication that stands in stark contrasts with the truth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
One need only follow the thread to see that you again answered to your name without being directly addressed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's your denial that is the fabrication that stands in stark contrasts with the truth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Its hard for the chimp to come up with anything original! But he's gaining after all he knows how to post a jpeg, Ooops must of fuck up that time
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If stupid posts are the benchmark of being ekim then you have just admitted you are he.
Its hard for the chimp to come up with anything original! But he's gaining after all he knows how to post a jpeg, Ooops must of fuck up that time Originally Posted by gary5912

Chicken shit warning!!!
If stupid posts are the benchmark of being ekim then you have just admitted you are he. Originally Posted by bamscram
You were already voted most stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Having trouble Ekim Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Having trouble Ekim Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by gary5912
Mebbe the " strain " of climbing those KansASS " mountains " to get to his gloryholes is getting to him ? !
Looks like the lemmings fucked up the thread.Stupid fucking lemmings. They are all named ekim.
May have to change these idiots from lemmings to parrots.