Being outted by the same person Twice! Mods Seeking P

So I got a pm Today by a provider, informing me that this bald-headed bleep, bleep, bleep outted me again..

There was emails going out when I was staying out in the Kirkwood area, but couldn't put a name to it, because the "different" provider at that time didn't know who sent it..

Now I have a name to it!

This girl took my personal info with my real life name, and postings speaking to my family & friends(Facebook & Other) and sent it out in emails to people on the board..

Provider informed me today that seeking p sent her my personal info, and now this bald-headed scallywag did it to her(OUTTED HER)...

Never brought this to the board, because had no proof, now I do!

Seeking- Penis

This the same bish, that has already caused damages to me, as well my family by sending law enforcement, and CPS to my house.

I still have the emails that went out, government records with my name on it was sent out to. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

This
None other than DarthMaul

This guy is a moderating genius even when he points you. So what's the rationale?

Honest neutrality!!! He just gets it....He's an honest broker. The Bible says that he who wants to be first among you must first serve you.

So let's take a look at why Darth won the award for 2018.

• He's fair, balanced and moderated. He doesn't cause controversy by fucking providers and then taking up for them in blatant fashion and disregard for rules and norms.
  • He doesn't exhibit an arrogant confidence just because he's a moderator - which means he's likely accomplished in his personal life and very well rounded
  • He's not petty, petulant , pessimistic, or passive-aggressive and doesn't try to be sarcastic pompous asshole
  • He's seems smart enough to realize that when you're truly doing wrong to people and trying to be slick with it that universal Karma has a way of finding your ass and savagely tearing into it.
  • He's reasonable and willing to reverse himself if he makes a mistake that can be reasonably shown to him. He doesn't seem to feel that he's infallible. That type of humility that he shows goes a very long way in getting respect and the reputation of being an independent and level headed arbiter of the rules
  • He seems to also realize that excessive pillow talk with multiple providers (which is often full of lies) can and will come back to bite you in the ass if you aren't careful
  • He doesn't deflect and pivot on issues and stoop to levels of decension to cause more controversies. He doesn't try to act like Fred Sanford from the TV show Sanford and Sons. He seems to deal with issues in a pretty logical straight forward manner
  • He's generally non-combative and non-confrontational and doesn't try to sass you or be cute. He stays consistent and doesn't try to take on the curious personality of other Moderators ; he is who his folks raised him to be.
  • The guy seems to genuinely be a people's person and those are the type of qualities and traits you look for in moderation.
When I look at his approach to things I'm reminded of two quotes from two of the greatest leaders of our time who made a point to talk about leadership and morality. For example:

I tell you now that heretofore I nominate Darthmaul as the hands down Moderator of the Year for the 2nd year and running.

I recommend the site's brass do something special for the guy. I'm pretty sure that on a vote he'd dam near be the consensus unanimous runaway.

Good Job Darth Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I will say since Ive been Houston, I've never interacted with this guy..

Maybe because he's fair, honest and rises above the bullshyt ..

I thought I share in my thread cuz it resonated with me..

Way to go SC, and on point..
Apparently,anyone who doesn't agree with you is your enemy
Yep we are all colluding to get the bum outting hooker with ashy knee caps,who argues like a 6th grader banned from eccie

Ain't you special
Why Why Why is this continuing???? Nobody is winning.

CB, you've actually gotten more sympathy than most expected...isn't that enough?

For the LIFE of me, if you think SMI is SO unfair, why would you not post in the Powder Room? Or PM this stuff. I hate to see all of y'all throwing around insults, because that just gives the opportunity to punish you regardless of other issues.

Stop in the name of LOVE, Mahogany!
Kim it's not about that.. Didn't I tell you in previous post you're entitled to your opinion..

I also said, babe at the end..

What you're out here doing, is trying to be low down dirty to do (Ik) work..

Yes someone got butt hurt today, by lil ol me.. Facts

Its pay back time, but I don't sweat one bit.. Not even by you .

You on a mission,aww
Again.. shit eaters AMAZE ME..
UGH..JUST GROSS..
SERIOUSLY..
WOULD YA MIND IF YALL KEEP GROSS PEOPLE OVER THERE IN THE SEWER WHERE THEY BELONG??
JUST ASKING..
PLEASE.
WHELP.. PRETTY MUCH I GOTTA MULE.. THEIR STURDIER..
XXOO ANNIE
Why Why Why is this continuing???? Nobody is winning. Originally Posted by B Three
I'm not trying to win with him, I actually walked away.. He on a mission posting on things that's not relevant..

He's out here trapping, get it? Trying to lay a trap just dirty..
Kim it's not about that.. Didn't I tell you in previous post you're entitled to your opinion..

I also said, babe at the end..

What you're out here doing, is trying to be low down dirty to do (Ik) work..

Yes someone got butt hurt today, by lil ol me.. Facts

Its pay back time, but I don't sweat one bit.. Not even by you .

You on a mission,aww Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Who is Kim? Is that some obscure urban dictionary slang for lesbian? LOL. Are you outing that he is Korean? Be careful. LOL.

For the record, IKE doesn't need anyone to do his dirty work, last time I checked.

Okay, I've said my peace and given y'all friendly advice, AGAIN. I'm out. AGAIN.

There's is favoritism and that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it, babe..
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Fact check above..

Never called you a enemy, but was respectful..

Also you know I've never liked you anyways vs I'm sure..
Did it say that, dang auto correct. Akem

I stopped calling him prince, as I was informed not to.. Calling someone Prince is a form of showing respect.

Also what I said, he was doing his work, not that Ik sent him..

CB, you've actually gotten more sympathy than most expected...isn't that enough?

For the LIFE of me, if you think SMI is SO unfair, why would you not post in the Powder Room? Or PM this stuff. I hate to see all of y'all throwing around insults, because that just gives the opportunity to punish you regardless of other issues.

Stop in the name of LOVE, Mahogany! Originally Posted by B Three

I saw your edit..

I love the way you ended that.. for the love of mahogany.

Also "Akem", just did a insult and I would like to report him.. Hitting the rmt button..

He's part of that arguing like high school girls, that he speaks of..

He started the argument, then point fingers like he wasnt involved.. attacking the victim and not the perpetrator..
You love playing the victim
You have been posting insults throughout this thread
Stop the madness
How do you know if I got pointed.. Now you on the other hand hadn't for your insults. You just told on yourself, you're twisted.

That's where you got your views twisted up, I am the victim..

Look at the subject line, and stay focus.. bam right in your face..

Good day..

I did hit the rtm

Stop in the name of LOVE, Mahogany! Originally Posted by B Three
Well
I for 1 am glad..
Im kicked out the cool places .
Meh
Dont mind..

HOWEVER..
Glad to see at least 1 texan say her piece.. ( dunno her from a bag of beans..no no. Shush yummy)
But. Im lead like a cow to greener pastures.. till i cant find the things in poop...
To see LOVELY UNICORNS AGAIN!!

Yup..
Im bored..
Xxoo annie
CB.....Please let it go.
Everyone here gets your point.
NOTHING can be gained by continuing this thread
I think you have said everything you wanted to say.
Let it go.....