I don't even care if I get points...or banned.

In one post you brag about being around from ASPD...... in this you whine about being picked on because you are new......

You took a shot at Budman in another thread and stirred it here as well......

You get what you give........

You proved what?... That whiners can always find something to whine about?

Originally Posted by Whispers

Drink less, learn to read. Why is whiner the only word you know? inquiring minds want to know, well not really. You still bring nothing to this debate... try harder?

Budman is a big boy, your power bottom can defend himself.
i have NO clue why Vyt reopened this thread

Happy Birthday Ms Francisca

it's too bad this is what this board is about
i have NO clue why Vyt reopened this thread Originally Posted by snoopdogg
Maybe because it's not policy to lock threads just because a few people are not in agreement?
I would say the only ones that leave the board are the ones that have bad business practices. If you or anyone takes this that seriously as to call it an attack....WOW....give me a break...

Learn to laugh for change....
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
No 'idiot', yes Budman i used one of the WORDS. When providers dont post is the same as leaving. i give nary a shit what you think but I do care what they think. it can make for a session being... 'here i am' fuck me, to a hour of hair pulling, back scratching abandon. Some here like to run people down so they dont express themselves.

I don't... and I won't

I know you 3 are mature men, but you certainly try your hardest not to act like ones.
budman33

it's pointless to get involved with the Attack pack
defeating them over and over doesnt affect them or their friends
they just want to spit their hate and anger on this board...

post counts and wasted hours here is all they concern themselves with
Maybe because it's not policy to lock threads just because a few people are not in agreement? Originally Posted by Whispers
agreed, I'd still have a beer with ya.
  • ztonk
  • 04-18-2011, 10:04 PM
i have NO clue why Vyt reopened this thread Originally Posted by snoopdogg
We were hoping that cooler heads would prevail today and that we could have some intelligent debate on a potentially interesting subject instead of the usual aimless discussion and the trading of barbs...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
We were hoping that cooler heads would prevail today and that we could have some intelligent debate on a potentially interesting subject instead of the usual aimless discussion and the trading of barbs...

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
really? thats the funniest post i've read all day
  • Vyt
  • 04-18-2011, 10:07 PM
And clearly, our hopes were misplaced.
And clearly, our hopes were misplaced. Originally Posted by Vyt
Hope springs eternal, some chick told me that. =)

cheers
And clearly, our hopes were misplaced. Originally Posted by Vyt

It was all fun and games until someone put hope into the mix.
All this talk about folks disappearing...some folks just don't get it.

They measure contribution solely by reviews...makes me chuckle.
Certainly I repesct honest reviews...no matter who the poster is, but
to say that is the only measure of contribution...just not right.

We're all still here, but once you spent time feeding the monkey's at the zoo,
you get bored with it and move on!
I think Budman33 decided that Maxeen's endorsement that he is some great guy, etc gives him an opportunity to make his splash.

Quite dull if you ask me.

Naomi come back! You took care of Ms. Fran, why not round 2?

sixx
All this talk about folks disappearing...some folks just don't get it.

They measure contribution solely by reviews...makes me chuckle.
Certainly I repesct honest reviews...no matter who the poster is, but
to say that is the only measure of contribution...just not right.

We're all still here, but once you spent time feeding the monkey's at the zoo,
you get bored with it and move on! Originally Posted by vkmaster
I don't measure a person's contribution solely by reviews.....

I read what people have to say as well.....

I seldom respond to someone a 2nd time without reading enough of his posts to have an idea of what he is about in being here.....

Most of the whiners seldom do anything other then reminisce about their glory days or flirt with the women that have the time for the board....... none of whom tend to make up the mix of ladies getting seen and reviewed the most.....

There are some without reviews that do tend to contribute useful information....
Whispers, its kinda funny, at least to me...there are times when I think your posts are...well let me just say diplomatically, just trying to stir up chit.

But then, you also reveal posts of a seasoned veteran that are right on. The above post being an example of that.

Heck I even catch myself tipping my hat to ya, like I did on the thread about Providers and their Husbands.

And maybe you'll even get a smile out of this one, I've not been in Austin for over a week...and see that you started a thread with my post regarding "malicious intent", lol. But by time I got back into town, that thread already had a zillion posts and had pretty much ran it course, lol. I started to do a post and thought...heck the cows have long since left the barn on this thread.

Doubt we'll ever meet, but sometimes I would love to buy ya a beer, and other times
pour the damm thing over your head, lol.