REPUBLICANS ARE MORE ETHICAL THAN DEMOCRATS!

random homeless
man in Damascus bus
station men's room------> <----------bigmex
random homeless
man in Damascus bus
random homeless
man in Damascus bus
random homeless
man in Damascus bus
random homeless
man in Damascus bus
random homeless
man in Damascus bus
random homeless
man in Damascus bus
As we all know, both the Republican and Democrat parties have changed names and political sides of the spectrum.

Southern Democrats of yesteryear were hardly liberal just as Republicans in Lincoln's era were hardly like the conservatives of today.

So yes, the KKK is indeed a conservative organization. Find a Klan member, call them a liberal and see how that reacts. That should tell you enough. Even though you may wish your side wasn't associated with them, they certainly identify themselves with you and there isn't nearly enough opposition to them from the conservatives.

The military is just another extension of our government. You can try and justify expanding it all you want, but it's still another expansion of our government, which conservatives claim to be against. Of course, they're also all about subsidies for large businesses as well but no, those aren't handouts

The "homosexuals have the same rights as heterosexuals" argument is bullshit, just like it was bullshit in the past to argue that it was legal to restrict marriage to within the same race even though everyone has the same rights to marry... within their race. The focus of marriage is that we as a society want to promote long term relationships between couples because that promotes a stable society. That relationship between two homosexual individuals is the same as between two heterosexual individuals and should be recognized & protected in the same way.

And you still haven't addressed marijuana use - want to talk about how your party stands on that?

Yes, we've established that conservatives want rules for everyone. The more rules the better for them, especially if they get to be the ones making the rules (but of course only rules that apply to "other" people).
As we all know, both the Republican and Democrat parties have changed names and political sides of the spectrum.

Southern Democrats of yesteryear were hardly liberal just as Republicans in Lincoln's era were hardly like the conservatives of today.

So yes, the KKK is indeed a conservative organization. Find a Klan member, call them a liberal and see how that reacts. That should tell you enough. Even though you may wish your side wasn't associated with them, they certainly identify themselves with you and there isn't nearly enough opposition to them from the conservatives.

The military is just another extension of our government. You can try and justify expanding it all you want, but it's still another expansion of our government, which conservatives claim to be against. Of course, they're also all about subsidies for large businesses as well but no, those aren't handouts

The "homosexuals have the same rights as heterosexuals" argument is bullshit, just like it was bullshit in the past to argue that it was legal to restrict marriage to within the same race even though everyone has the same rights to marry... within their race. The focus of marriage is that we as a society want to promote long term relationships between couples because that promotes a stable society. That relationship between two homosexual individuals is the same as between two heterosexual individuals and should be recognized & protected in the same way.

And you still haven't addressed marijuana use - want to talk about how your party stands on that?

Yes, we've established that conservatives want rules for everyone. The more rules the better for them, especially if they get to be the ones making the rules (but of course only rules that apply to "other" people). Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Because it's so blatantly obvious that you don't understand the basics about the US Constitution, or the difference between a republican and a conservative, it's impossible for you to understand an explanation for why every single point you made is wrong.

Don't worry though, we prefer you to be an ignorant inbred-roadkill-eating-pinko-redneck-hillbilly.......we are entertained by you ass-clowns....carry on.........

What a surprise!
Let me see...the bar is pretty low, but undoubtedly the republicans are flat out the most unethical, immoral bunch I've ever seen. They love to proudly consider themselves a link to God but I think the last administration coveted Iraqi oil, lied about WMD to go get the oil, stole it from the Iraqis and killed to get it. That about says it all for God fearing Christian republicans. Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw last week, Guns Jesus and America LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Let me see...the bar is pretty low, but undoubtedly the republicans are flat out the most unethical, immoral bunch I've ever seen. They love to proudly consider themselves a link to God but I think the last administration coveted Iraqi oil, lied about WMD to go get the oil, stole it from the Iraqis and killed to get it. That about says it all for God fearing Christian republicans. Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw last week, Guns Jesus and America LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by txrancher1

republicans believe, and see, lying, cheating and stealing as the foundation for their code of ethics
The ass-clowns are carrying on!

Lies from a liberal loon;

FACTS:

We didn't "steal" Iraqi oil; in fact we have spent billions re-building their infrastructure...Iraqi oil is owned by the Iraqi government and sold openly in the world wide market at market rates. In fact if anybody (other than the Iraq government) owns the oil it is the Chinese. America has been left largely in the dust when it comes to lucrative oil deals that are negotiated with the Iraqis.

If you have a link that says we stole the Iraqi oil, please post for the world to see.

Only an anti-American progressive touts such nonsense.

Bush didn't lie about WMDs.................if he did, then so did Hillary, Gore, Kerry, Edwards, Reid, and almost every Democrat !

Why are you such a virulent hater of America?

Let me see...the bar is pretty low, but undoubtedly the republicans are flat out the most unethical, immoral bunch I've ever seen. They love to proudly consider themselves a link to God but I think the last administration coveted Iraqi oil, lied about WMD to go get the oil, stole it from the Iraqis and killed to get it. That about says it all for God fearing Christian republicans. Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw last week, Guns Jesus and America LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by txrancher1
bump.