Coolest Providers

Kama DFW has to be the most enjoyable person to hang with. Always entertaining, witty, smart, a true class act , always something new happening and she can one for one me drinking. Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh
Seriously, thank you. i can't believe sitting in some forgotten starbucks in a tidal wave of rain in Waco, I read this - and smiled.
Because some people really do matter to me- and some are just matter.
Lots of kisses and (red wine) licks- K
In no particular order, the ladies listed below, have always been extra cool to me. If I left anyone off.. kick my butt next time you see me

BJ
Makenzee
Fawn
KellyTnT
Berkleigh
Shelby Lynn
Mikah
Traci Brooks
Meg
Lisa
Max
Adrielle
Sexy Jade
Elisabeth
Cassidy. Originally Posted by reese foster
Thank you Reese and you are sweetest person with a cute smile........
I agree with JohnBoyjrh...except for the one-for-one drinking part. I think I can best her on that front
InfamousBJ for me
Kelly TNT
Berkleigh
Holly
Hailey Sinclair
These ladies have personality galore and are too cool!
I agree with JohnBoyjrh...except for the one-for-one drinking part. I think I can best her on that front Originally Posted by TinMan
TinMan, is that just with vodka or does that include wine as well. I understand you are somewhat infamous when it comes to consuming martinis.
TinMan, is that just with vodka or does that include wine as well. I understand you are somewhat infamous when it comes to consuming martinis. Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh
I definitely perform better using high-octane fuel. The midgrade stuff just makes me sleepy.

And, yes, my infamy in that regard is well-deserved.
The Coolest provider I have met is by far Berleigh.
Jade Nicole
Infamous BJ (Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!)
Vnurse
Makenzee Ryder

In no particular order, these are the coolest ladies I know.

Coolest I have yet to meet...Reese Foster and Jade Mackie. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Thanks babycakes!

I have to agree with sxyJade101 & JohnJohn..Jade Mackie is awsome!
I can hold my own when it comes to the lighter side of alcohol by volume- but Tinman takes the cake- or shall we say, toast- when it comes to 100 proof or more-

TinMan, is that just with vodka or does that include wine as well. I understand you are somewhat infamous when it comes to consuming martinis. Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh
Oh, and I would also like to thank all the little people, oh this is just so unexpected, i know i am forgetting so many of you who have been such a big part in making this title possible- it's just such an honor, really
since Ive been on "hobby hiatus" and this thread is still going...Im sure there are many I have not had the pleaseure of meeting, but here are my Faves. ALWAYS stellar attitude, and a good time, and I would even hang out with if we werent banging, etc. LMAO!

Infamous BJ
Jade Nicole
Kaci Snow
Haven't read the whole thread, but have only seen this name once, to my surprise:

Sophie

great to hang out with her...
Gia Stevens
  • cpe
  • 11-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Without a doubt it has to be Stilettokitty in my book.
I know this is in the Dallas forum, but she does get this way occasionally, CollegeCutie (Ashley) from Austin. I had the opportunity to host her for an evening in my hotel in San Antonio a month or so back, and she is by far the coolest of the cool I have met in my hobbying career.