Nobody wants to talk about Trump’s “not a racist word in his trope” attack on Rep. Elijah Cummings and Baltimore?

Name any of my reviews that are fake? Now run along skippy before I make an example of you, since you are far too stupid to address my post. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

it was my review i was talking about, sport. and you are going to make an example out of me .. how?
Wassup tough guy? Originally Posted by bambino
About to go have some fun, see my girl, and drink a few beers.

Do you have a point? Or just wasting space and oxygen as usual?
it was my review i was talking about, sport. and you are going to make an example out of me .. how? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Tell me again skippy how windmills cause cancer? Now run along, adults are talking here.

Do you have a point? Or just wasting space and oxygen as usual? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Is she CIM?

Do you have a point? Or just wasting space and oxygen as usual? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

which review is she?
Is she CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
COB...that good enough for ya? She is also open to creampie, but I do not care for kids.
which review is she? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She is not a provider skippy.
COB...that good enough for ya? She is also open to creampie, but I do not care for kids. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
That’s great. I’m sure no women would want to bear yours. Maybe anal cream pie?
COB...that good enough for ya? She is also open to creampie, but I do not care for kids. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

the best life decision you'll ever make.
That’s great. I’m sure no women would want to bear yours. Maybe anal cream pie? Originally Posted by bambino
They already have little skippy, but since I want to retire early in 2 years, the last thing I want is to be roped in to paying 18 years of bills for a kid I do not want.
the best life decision you'll ever make. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You as well little girl.
John Cornyn, is already spending a chitload of money on TV running negative ads against an opponent who hasn't won the Democratic primary. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
he sure is! Cornyn either has tons of cash to unload, or he's scared as Hell. always the same commercial Republicans run.. a fear-based, simple rule of 3's.. list 3 items your opponent is associated with, that strike to the heart of your fears. finish with a grinning Cornyn appearing to quell those fears. Cornyn hasn't got a damn thing to say about Cornyn, of course. zero accomplishment after years in the Senate.. but as comfortable as mashed potatoes.
he sure is! Cornyn either has tons of cash to unload, or he's scared as Hell. always the same commercial Republicans run.. a fear-based, simple rule of 3's.. list 3 items your opponent is associated with, that strike to the heart of your fears. finish with a grinning Cornyn appearing to quell those fears. Cornyn hasn't got a damn thing to say about Cornyn, of course. zero accomplishment after years in the Senate.. but as comfortable as mashed potatoes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What up Tran? You ever catch up with April again? Have not seen her in awhile.
They already have little skippy, but since I want to retire early in 2 years, the last thing I want is to be roped in to paying 18 years of bills for a kid I do not want. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

so how many little stupids do you have?
What up Tran? You ever catch up with April again? Have not seen her in awhile. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Wrong quote!! This is for you Tran!!

Yea, you think that would be a waste of cash since primaries are so far off. That guy must have him running scared.