Do You Like WombRaider

Don't you think it's time for WormRaper/Underpants to go away? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Where would he go?? On another canoe ride with John Voight??

We all know how badly that ended the last time.

Sequel like a libtard boy!!

That was so wrong.
Where would he go?? On another canoe ride with John Voight??

We all know how badly that ended the last time.

Sequel like a libtard boy!!

That was so wrong. Originally Posted by bojulay
Sequel? Is that the one where you've assumed the role of Ned Beatty and will be taking it in the ass?
Sequel? Is that the one where you've assumed the role of Ned Beatty and will be taking it in the ass? Originally Posted by WombRaider

it's interesting to see the de-evoluton of your posts underpants. i mean, you came here as Under Construction as everyone knows then slunk away and tried to reinvent yourself as WombRaider. aka Wombat. now, you have championed the AssholeLicker style of acerbic posting. at least at first you tried mightily and failed to defend the libtard left and got your asshole handed to you. Now, all you do is make shitpiehole mouth remarks in the style of AssholeLicker who has never contributed one substantial rebuttal to any post in the forum.

you have become AssholeLicker lite. Congrats. you are the second most hated shit spewer here. you should be given a trophy.

and of course my theme song for you .. i won't bother with my "rap" lyrics this will do.. because from now on anyone who hears the original spider-man theme here will think or you..

Will think OR you. Ok genius. What's hilarious is you talk about my posts, while you make a duplicate shitass post in 10 different threads. You're nothing but a hypocrite piece of shit.
If you believe that to be true, think about that a lot more than 4 times and see if you can't figure out why it's all a load of horseshit.

As for people liking me, this isn't a popularity contest. I couldn't give less of a shit. Haven't I made that obvious? If not, I need to do a better job of it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Jesus.... Likes you......