Getting out of the car etiquette question

Fini
I know I said no more post but thanks once again for the posts even the negative ones.Tara thank you for calling me and helping me decide to post. You are a great lady. Have a great weekend. TP
Thank you for sharing your side of the story ... I was waiting to hear it because its very easy to draw conclusions only knowing one persons side ...
If the guy gets instructions to call and then starts wandering around rather than stay in his vehicle it is dangerous from your side ...
That is a big red flag ...
Its as dangerous or more than to show your license plates ...
In this case i would have been as concerned as you ...

Now at least we have both sides ...
Thank you again for sharing your story ...

Ps ... I still stand behind my comments about not showing your license plates to anyone ... maybe there is something to learn from this on both sides ...

Peace
DDV
I know I said no more post but thanks once again for the posts even the negative ones.Tara thank you for calling me and helping me decide to post. You are a great lady. Have a great weekend. TP Originally Posted by Truly Passion
You are welcome. Now enjoy your weekend girl. Go have a cold beer. Make it a budlight with a lime. Lol
TP, you sweet thing. You owe no explanation to anybody, principally a jealous bitch and her white kinght , or pimp, or arrangement, whatever. Have a great night sweetie.
  • rufo
  • 04-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Parking lot spotting is a common practice in north FW, and a good enough reason to avoid the area entirely. They run your plates, they know who you are, where you live, and they threaten to notify your SO. But you can play these creeps against themselves. I know a story about a guy who parked first, stood in a concealed place, and then called. When the contact wanted to get a good look, she came outside and revealed that she was not as represented in her pics . . . so who spotted who? Somehow, I think we're losing sight of the point of the game on both sides. And as for the guy who wants to know the ID of the bad behaving lady, you have to be careful there, too. There are a whole lot of guys on this board who will rush to defend undeserving histrionic bad girls. Sadly, this board is not nearly as reliable as it once was.