Zeke Suspended for 6 Games.. are the Cowboys Fucked This Year?

Pack lost today (at Carolina)...that helps....

Rams are smokin' the Seahags right now (34-0 at the half) AT Seattle. That also helps.

Dallas needs a W tonight in Oakland PLUS a loss by ATL @ Tampa Bay tomorrow night (not likely though...the Bucs Suck. Better chances of L's for the Falcons the final two weeks with games vs the Saints and the Panthers.)

But make no mistake about it....with Carolina & Nawlins both snugged up at 10-4 apiece, the Boys need ATL to get beaten by both in order for them to have a chance at that 6th spot.
So happy the East Coast Cheaters are losing right now.

Brady ain't so good when they can't cheat!!

I was elated when they lost last week!

Why Cleveland has not won a game this year?
Fucking ZEBRAS handed the game to the Patriots!

That was a fucking TD!
Fucking ZEBRAS handed the game to the Patriots!

That was a fucking TD! Originally Posted by CG2014
No they didnt. Even if they called that a catch, he was down before the ball crossed the plane. And it wasnt close. The clock would have been running, and maybe they get off the field goal, maybe they dont. Best case is OT.

Dont let hatred of the Pats cloud the fact the receiver dropped his knee to the ground and THEN reached out.
The sheepeople are an emotional lot.
What's the NFL??
No they didnt. Even if they called that a catch, he was down before the ball crossed the plane. And it wasnt close. The clock would have been running, and maybe they get off the field goal, maybe they dont. Best case is OT.

Dont let hatred of the Pats cloud the fact the receiver dropped his knee to the ground and THEN reached out. Originally Posted by Boltfan
His knee was down but he wasn't touched by the Patriot defender until the ball (still in his hands) has crossed the plane.
The sheepeople are an emotional lot. Originally Posted by pyramider
Randy Galloway called. He wants his "cowsheep" moniker back....you've borrowed it way too long, troll.
Watched a lot....and I mean a LOT...of Cowboy games over the decades. Can't recall the team ever winning one quite like this. Anyone?
I saw the Steelers game.. I was shocked when they scored that final touchdown.. yes, it was a touchdown.. I was in a restaurant, the sound was off.. was it ruled incomplete, because the receiver didn't control the ball to the ground?

missed the Cowboys game, saw the score.. what was interesting about it?
  • grean
  • 12-17-2017, 11:24 PM
I saw the Steelers game.. I was shocked when they scored that final touchdown.. yes, it was a touchdown.. I was in a restaurant, the sound was off.. was it ruled incomplete, because the receiver didn't control the ball to the ground?

missed the Cowboys game, saw the score.. what was interesting about it? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Cowboys got EXTREMELY LUCKY! Carr with seconds in the 4th remaining, instead of scoring a touchdown to take the lead and win the game, fumbled through the end zone and gave ball to Cowboys who in turn won.

Only thing interesting was their dumb luck.

They'll get pounded by seahawks if they play like that next week.
His knee was down but he wasn't touched by the Patriot defender until the ball (still in his hands) has crossed the plane. Originally Posted by CG2014
The defender was right there, and the replays on CBS focused on the spin of the ball to complete the catch, since that was more relevant (complete/incomplete). The one replay from the downfield angle and he was clearly in contact during the catch as he went down. Contact while going down is contact.

missed the Cowboys game, saw the score.. what was interesting about it? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It was ruled a catch on the field, overturned on review. Ball moved in his hands when he went to the ground. No control through the catch.
  • grean
  • 12-18-2017, 07:47 AM

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/12/17/16788458/jesse-james-touchdown-replay-overturned-steelers-patriots

It was a catch and a TD

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/completing-a-catch/

RULE 8 SECTION 1 ARTICLES 3-4

He caught ball had control when his knee/thigh went down to make his initial contact with the ground. See Item 1. Player Going To The Ground.

He however was NOT down by contact and could advance the ball and break the plane of the end zone.

He lost control after that.

Here is Rule # 11.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/2017-nfl-rulebook/#rule11
Cowgirls better to be LUCKY then GOOD !!!