Trump insults John McCain - Says Heros Don't Get Captured

Yep. Now explain how you looked at the same poll and all of a sudden the net change went from 4 points to 26 points.... was that some kind of statistical fluke or you just don't know how to read polls?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You don't tell me what to do, cock gobbler. Unless I got it wrong, which I didn't
Yep. Now explain how you looked at the same poll and all of a sudden the net change went from 4 points to 26 points.... was that some kind of statistical fluke or you just don't know how to read polls?

We can only hope that shammy's better at statistics and math when it comes to handling the "profits" from all their work at Talleywackers and their gloryhole franchises ! Other wise, they'll BOTH spend the rest of their lives as BROKE cocksuckers !!! And assup might want to reconsider his "investment" of all that "prize" money he's made as the 3 time DOTY that he's fronted those two for their franchise expansion. Or else he's gonna be working the 'holes at one of the franchises to save and "grow" his investment.
We can only hope that shammy's better at statistics and math when it comes to handling the "profits" from all their work at Talleywackers and their gloryhole franchises ! Other wise, they'll BOTH spend the rest of their lives as BROKE cocksuckers !!! And assup might want to reconsider his "investment" of all that "prize" money he's made as the 3 time DOTY that he's fronted those two for their franchise expansion. Or else he's gonna be working the 'holes at one of the franchises to save and "grow" his investment. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I think Big Sir we'll help them out.
You don't tell me what to do, cock gobbler. Unless I got it wrong, which I didn't Originally Posted by WombRaider
You did get it wrong. In post #159. And if I hadn't told you what to do, you wouldn't have corrected it in post #162. Net favorability is one of the simplest poll gauges to look at - just subtract the percentage of those who view the candidate unfavorably from the percentage with a favorable view. And you still fucked it up. And called me a "dumbass" and "numbnuts" and a "shitstain". And now you insist, pathetically, that you didn't get it wrong the first time.

But it's ok, butthead. We're going to start seeing polls coming out the yazoo from now until Nov. 2016. Spare us your comments. You just showed everyone how ignorant you are.

Libtard Troll Rules:
1. Never admit you are wrong.
2. Never apologize.
3. When caught lying or proven wrong, pretend you don't care.

You did get it wrong. In post #159. And if I hadn't told you what to do, you wouldn't have corrected it in post #162. Net favorability is one of the simplest poll gauges to look at - just subtract the percentage of those who view the candidate unfavorably from the percentage with a favorable view. And you still fucked it up. And called me a "dumbass" and "numbnuts" and a "shitstain". And now you insist, pathetically, that you didn't get it wrong the first time.

But it's ok, butthead. We're going to start seeing polls coming out the yazoo from now until Nov. 2016. Spare us your comments. You just showed everyone how ignorant you are.

Libtard Troll Rules:
2. Never apologize.

4. Put all of those who show you that you're wrong and a cum guzzling gloryholer on ignore like a 3 year old would. And swishy walk away from those people on ignore.
Heres the crux of the issue here . . . to those of you that are shitting on the military service of Kerry and Mccain - If these two politicians held the exact same political opinions as you do would you still be shitting on their military record? I think we all know the answer to that question. Cunts. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Impossible... Cunt Fart...

Anyone who shits on the service of a POW needs a kick in the balls, any vet who backs Trump after his rant has no balls to kick.

Libtard Troll Rules:
2. Never apologize.

Have you ever made a mistake? Besides running from that coat hanger? You didn't tell me what to do. I read the goddamn numbers wrong. Shoot me, shitstain. You are a numbnuts. One instance changes nothing. And I didn't insist I was correct the first time. I was referencing my ultimate conclusion, which was correct.
No, of course they wouldn't. The truth of the matter is that those who are pushing for war are most often those who never saw it. Say what you want about Kerry, but he went and he served. So did McCain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
exactly, for anyone who is on the fence between democrats and republicans. . . look at how republicans shit on any war hero who dares not agree with them. they even eat their own.
exactly, for anyone who is on the fence between democrats and republicans. . . look at how republicans shit on any war hero who dares not agree with them. they even eat their own. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Not to mention that in 2013, a study was released by the VA that said 22 veterans a day were committing suicide. If that's not enough to get you pissed off, I don't know what is. And in the case of Iraq, it was a war we didn't even need to be in. We just wanted to kick someone's ass and Iraq was the unlucky country that was chosen. If you give years of your life serving this country in the military, you shouldn't have to worry about where you're going to live or having enough food to eat. It's goddamn pitiful.
Anyone who shits on the service of a POW needs a kick in the balls, any vet who backs Trump after his rant has no balls to kick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your ignorance, is your excuse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g
Your ignorance, is your excuse...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I Would give you a kick in the balls whiffy, but you have none. Go fuck yourself, fucking anti military prick.