If Election held today, Bernie beats Trump

• DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 08:25 AM
Shall we call this DAY EIGHT of IBIdiot's latest Mega Meltdown?

I don't know why this shitbird is tolerated by ECCIE, because the entertainment ROI drops with each repetitive repetitive post, denial and Pee Wee Herman schoolyard taunt.

Hope you're having fun, IBIdiot. I'm getting terribly bored with you.

Change your game ... Because right now you got none. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I suppose if you modern liberals were in control you would quash speech you disagree with?
When you liberals control things you do not like dissent, do you?
P.S. I'm getting sick of your agenda.
The ship is sinking. Will Huma jump?
And the 3 time DOTY is fighting hard to retain his title as King of the Dumbshits for a FOURTH year !! woomby sure is trying to take the title though ! woomby has some WK's on his side now 'pulling" for him to take the crown ! They think it will look good hanging on the walls of the dumpster out in back of Talleywackers. And he can call himself a "King" in his advertisements to boost his " street cred " with La Raza and the homies ! So assup better bring his "A" for asshole game !
The ship is sinking. Will Huma jump? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Right into my arms. That's a hot piece of tail. Mamacita
I let people smarter than I am deal with that shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Got to pay to play. We'll be ok. I think we should run it up to 80 percent, like it was back in the day. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Better go back and talk to the smart people before you pop off your ignorant mouth here, sewer rat. When "back in the day " was the long-term capital gains tax rate ever at 80%?
Better go back and talk to the smart people before you pop off your ignorant mouth here, sewer rat. When "back in the day " was the long-term capital gains tax rate ever at 80%?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh Lusty Tard, you tiresome turd. Go back and read. He was suggesting taxing income and capital gains at the same rate. I said let's just make it 80, like it was back in the day, referencing income tax. As for when that day was, top bracket income tax was above 80 from about 1940 until the mid 60's. Of course I'm sure the effective rate was lower, but 80 was the 'official' rate.
Oh Lusty Tard, you tiresome turd. Go back and read. He was suggesting taxing income and capital gains at the same rate. I said let's just make it 80, like it was back in the day, referencing income tax. As for when that day was, top bracket income tax was above 80 from about 1940 until the mid 60's. Of course I'm sure the effective rate was lower, but 80 was the 'official' rate. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your reading comprehension sucks, as usual. I'm the one who made the suggestion to tax them at the same rate, not ex-CEO. And that rate has to be revenue neutral, cocksucker. So go back to the drawing board, talk to the smarter people (I.e., just about anyone), and come back with something halfway intelligent. Or else just STFU.
Your reading comprehension sucks, as usual. I'm the one who made the suggestion to tax them at the same rate, not ex-CEO. And that rate has to be revenue neutral, cocksucker. So go back to the drawing board, talk to the smarter people (I.e., just about anyone), and come back with something halfway intelligent. Or else just STFU.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Has to be revenue neutral? You can cut taxes with no offset. In fact, cutting the corporate tax rate, with no offsets, has been shown to increase GDP. As for who said it, all you cocksuckers sound the same to me. If you're talking about paying for it, you can cut spending, but we all know how you republitards LOVE to spend that money. Like a drunken sailor on port call.
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Right into my arms. That's a hot piece of tail. Mamacita Originally Posted by WombRaider
I kinda agree with you there.
I suppose if you modern liberals were in control you would quash speech you disagree with?
When you liberals control things you do not like dissent, do you?
P.S. I'm getting sick of your agenda. Originally Posted by DSK
You're a dishonest prick, JL/BJerk/Uncle Han, er al.

For some reason you've always acted like a dishonest prick.

It isn't an agenda. I'm simply point out that you're a dishonest, welshing, lying prick.

capisce?
I kinda agree with you there. Originally Posted by DSK
When I'm right, I'm right.
When I'm right, I'm right. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well when the happens we will let you know.
Well when the happens we will let you know. Originally Posted by dirty dog
When the what happens? See, this is one of those times where your inability to spell has fucked you. Not only did you not get the crack in on me you'd hoped for, but you made yourself look like a goddamn idiot in the process. Win, win.
When the what happens? See, this is one of those times where your inability to spell has fucked you. Not only did you not get the crack in on me you'd hoped for, but you made yourself look like a goddamn idiot in the process. Win, win. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh Pedro, auto correct errors and typo's is all you got, stop being mad because I rejected you bro.
Oh Pedro, auto correct errors and typo's is all you got, stop being mad because I rejected you bro. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Auto-correct errors and typos are all YOU'VE got. Can't reject something that was never offered, shitass.