Hottest providers / Hottest Clients

Holy shit Originally Posted by Buffalo1966
Holy shit
I hope you never saw that guy again.
you know you guys talk like these girls are legends . these girls are whores. a whore is a whore. most whores meet their Demise in the end of life . if it's [STAFF EDIT - GM] or their pimp. but most times end up bad . this is not to he movie trading places. most whores end up bad. these are somebody daughters. but we all keep supporting these girls vices to get your rocks off . this is you to Pauly girl .
you know you guys talk like these girls are legends . these girls are whores. a whore is a whore. most whores meet their Demise in the end of life . if it's [STAFF EDIT - GM] or their pimp. but most times end up bad . this is not to he movie trading places. most whores end up bad. these are somebody daughters. but we all keep supporting these girls vices to get your rocks off . this is you to Pauly girl . Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
Werd.
“Shower RIGHT before….” That’s the part that’s not happening. There’s certainly no shortage of skid marks. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Hm. I take it you don’t give out rims
you know you guys talk like these girls are legends . these girls are whores. a whore is a whore. most whores meet their Demise in the end of life . if it's [STAFF EDIT - GM] or their pimp. but most times end up bad . this is not to he movie trading places. most whores end up bad. these are somebody daughters. but we all keep supporting these girls vices to get your rocks off . this is you to Pauly girl . Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
Yeah it ain’t trading places …. It’s the movie Pretty Woman. Which one of you is Richard Gere? Lol blonde Lexi is obv Julia Roberts
Yeah it ain’t trading places …. It’s the movie Pretty Woman. Which one of you is Richard Gere? Lol blonde Lexi is obv Julia Roberts Originally Posted by Presj22
Julia Roberts was an attractive young woman in reasonably good physical condition.
lol okay here i go

this is not the movie Pretty Women. This is real life, where two consenting people can do whatever they want with each other, and in agreeing to do so one party doesn't suddenly become "disgusting" or "less of a person"...

so sick of people like NBT trash talking us whores on these boards. like... dude... you're the one... paying for us... who is really on the short end of the stick? and i don't mean that with any disrespect at all, because i understand that there are reasons that bring BOTH parties to this, whether if it is because you work too much and don't have time for a relationship, or just want to do whatever you can to keep your marriage together, or maybe you really love your wife but she's gone through the change and you don't want to bother her, maybe you have a hard time picking up women - whatever your story, we, the whores, accept you, and make room and time for you gentlemen in our lives, and accept you into our bodies so that you can feel that, that FEELING that you felt before, you know? Like it amazes me how you can want to CONNECT with us and yet you just, you hate us? I can't imagine what your poor providers must experience with you. This is why I am as picky as I am about who I see.

seriously there is no reason for providers and johns to NOT get along. we are doing each other a service. because of you, i am able to live a life of luxury (in my standards, of course; i don't need vacations to Italy to be happy). because of me, or whatever provider you see, you have a (hopefully) lovely time and get your rocks off and have something to think about the next couple of times you're jerking it at home alone again. maybe even you get to form a friendship, that's always nice.

not every john is going to get along with every provider. but you really make what should be a natural flow of things... not flow naturally.
Thanks Valkyra
whore is a whore . that's it you are lucky not much competition. you would be a 40$ whore
this is you to Pauly girl . Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
You're welcome
Werd. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You mispelt wierd
whore is a whore . that's it you are lucky not much competition. you would be a 40$ whore Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
and if i was $40 you would be texting me to set up an appointment. no thank you
is it a up charge with the hottest hooks ????

just askin
watch the life span of a whore on this site. and tell me one that came out better than she started . how many times you read the sad end of a whore . even the best whores end up not good.. .
lol okay here i go

this is not the movie Pretty Women. This is real life, where two consenting people can do whatever they want with each other, and in agreeing to do so one party doesn't suddenly become "disgusting" or "less of a person"...

so sick of people like NBT trash talking us whores on these boards. like... dude... you're the one... paying for us... who is really on the short end of the stick? and i don't mean that with any disrespect at all, because i understand that there are reasons that bring BOTH parties to this, whether if it is because you work too much and don't have time for a relationship, or just want to do whatever you can to keep your marriage together, or maybe you really love your wife but she's gone through the change and you don't want to bother her, maybe you have a hard time picking up women - whatever your story, we, the whores, accept you, and make room and time for you gentlemen in our lives, and accept you into our bodies so that you can feel that, that FEELING that you felt before, you know? Like it amazes me how you can want to CONNECT with us and yet you just, you hate us? I can't imagine what your poor providers must experience with you. This is why I am as picky as I am about who I see.

seriously there is no reason for providers and johns to NOT get along. we are doing each other a service. because of you, i am able to live a life of luxury (in my standards, of course; i don't need vacations to Italy to be happy). because of me, or whatever provider you see, you have a (hopefully) lovely time and get your rocks off and have something to think about the next couple of times you're jerking it at home alone again. maybe even you get to form a friendship, that's always nice.

not every john is going to get along with every provider. but you really make what should be a natural flow of things... not flow naturally. Originally Posted by valkyra
Not paying for the likes of you darling.

Of course as you said yourself - no disrespect.