Ukraine invasion ?

... Hmmm... Lemme guess:

"If Comrade Biden gives us money $$$$ We will not invade."

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
How is this working out for you
Trump says Russian invasion of Ukraine would not have happened if he were still president

Are we now looking at Trump the traitor ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

No, we are looking at VM the idiot for saying such a ridiculous thing.
No, we are looking at VM the idiot for saying such a ridiculous thing. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
He says a lot of ridiculous things. So mebbe he’s a full time idiot?
No, we are looking at VM the idiot for saying such a ridiculous thing. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Trump said that
He says a lot of ridiculous things. So mebbe he’s a full time idiot? Originally Posted by bambino
Here comes the troll on duty. 5 minute first responder
2nd half of WacoBamb tries to be cute again
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2022, 06:19 PM
Yeah, for a few days but Trump gave Ukraine offensive weapons that Obama refused to do. If you're going to tell a story, try telling the whole story or STFU.

[ Originally Posted by HedonistForever
A few days?
A few days? Originally Posted by WTF

so how long was it, professor? i know. do you?
Trump said that Originally Posted by VitaMan

Yes, Trump said "THAT". The problem is, what he said doesn't qualify as traitorous except to people such as yourself. Of all the dumb things you have ever posted and the list is to long to review, I'm saying that is the dumbest thing you have ever said because not only is it not true, it doesn't make sense.

But being the fair minded person that I am, I'll give you a chance to make me apologize for what I have said. All you have to do is "intelligently" de-construct his words and explain, using Websters definition of "traitor", how those words make anyone, a traitor especially since America is not under attack..

You may begin.
You're not conserative ,dickhead. Originally Posted by WTF
... Wrong... sort of.

... I AM the conservative.

... You're the dickhead.

... Aint too difficult to understand... ...

### Salty
How is this working out for you Originally Posted by VitaMan
... okay enough, I reckon.

Biden didn't give Putin enough money. $$$

... Better question is - how will this work out
for America when Putin shuts off the oil?

... This shit-show woulda NEVER happened if Trump
was still on. ... Sleepy Joe is a DISASTER!

#### Salty
Yes, Trump said "THAT". The problem is, what he said doesn't qualify as traitorous except to people such as yourself. Of all the dumb things you have ever posted and the list is to long to review, I'm saying that is the dumbest thing you have ever said because not only is it not true, it doesn't make sense.

But being the fair minded person that I am, I'll give you a chance to make me apologize for what I have said. All you have to do is "intelligently" de-construct his words and explain, using Websters definition of "traitor", how those words make anyone, a traitor especially since America is not under attack..

You may begin. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It is a question, not a statement. And it is a rhetorical question...the kind you like to pose for your attempts.

Such as your use of "Is it beyond the realm of possibility...", and try to use that to make a ridiculous proposition.
It is a question, not a statement. And it is a rhetorical question...the kind you like to pose for your attempts.

Such as your use of "Is it beyond the realm of possibility...", and try to use that to make a ridiculous proposition. Originally Posted by VitaMan

So you are not going to back up your assertion of Trump being a traitor for the statement he made but then, I knew you wouldn't, couldn't. Pitiful.
You need to be told again it is a rhetorical question.

When are you going to show up again with one of your opening "Is it beyond the realm of possibility" to cover the statements and lies you then make ?