2000 miles will be aired tonight.

⚡️2000 Mules Just “Tip of the Voter Fraud Iceberg” – Michigan Investigators Reveal Mountain of New Evidence of 2020 Election Fraud

With the release of 2,000 Mules, patriots around the country are seeing the truth about the obvious voter fraud that was caught on video at designated ballot boxes. The Mules are those who were dropping fraudulent ballots into drop boxes. We know about the ones that were recorded and who were sloppy enough to keep their phones with them as they committed systemic voter fraud.

What is overlooked by many, though, is that there is much more voter fraud evidence from the 2020 election emerging.

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
2,000 Mules has already been debunked by the AP.
2,000 Mules has already been debunked by the AP. Originally Posted by VitaMan

oh .. the AP! the .. wait for it .. Associated Press!

well that certainly settles that!

the AP does rate Center. butt unless you post the link youz is a dink.

where exactly is the link you saw? next to the one you snagged for your "Doggie ate my homework" thread.

you might gain a small amount to cred if you post the links where you steal your thread talking points. no i don't care it's easy to "reverse search" your thread topics.

be a man and bitch up with your sources. or continue to get called out/ignored/both over it.
oh .. the AP! the .. wait for it .. Associated Press!

well that certainly settles that!

the AP does rate Center. butt unless you post the link youz is a dink.

where exactly is the link you saw? next to the one you snagged for your "Doggie ate my homework" thread.

you might gain a small amount to cred if you post the links where you steal your thread talking points. no i don't care it's easy to "reverse search" your thread topics.

be a man and bitch up with your sources. or continue to get called out/ignored/both over it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is he as big as dork in the Houston forum as he is here?
AP doesn't know what they're talking about. they're still maintaining their "no fraud found" line.
If the AP doesn't know what they are talking about, where does that leave you ?

When Wacko is out, Bamb is never far behind. A lovely couple.
... Didn't the AP also mention that the Steele dossier was TRUE?

And that the Hunter Biden "laptop" was FALSE?

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2022, 09:08 AM
... Didn't the AP also mention that the Steele dossier was TRUE?

And that the Hunter Biden "laptop" was FALSE?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Has the piss tape been disproved? Do you think the dossier was what led to the collusion investigation or the ignorant acts of Trump prior to the election? Do you think his hiring of Manafort had anything to do with it? That same Manafort that Trump pardoned....some would say for his silence in regards to his pro Russian stance in regards to Ukraine.

You mean the Hunter laptop that Rudy had for month's without going to authorities or even the media and turned it over at the last minute to sway the election without a honest look at the actual contents in context? That laptop?
Has the piss tape been disproved? Do you think the dossier was what led to the collusion investigation or the ignorant acts of Trump prior to the election? Do you think his hiring of Manafort had anything to do with it? That same Manafort that Trump pardoned....some would say for his silence in regards to his pro Russian stance in regards to Ukraine.

You mean the Hunter laptop that Rudy had for month's without going to authorities or even the media and turned it over at the last minute to sway the election without a honest look at the actual contents in context? That laptop? Originally Posted by WTF
... Your views are really sad, mate.

Has the "piss tape" been disproved?? ... It has as far as
Trump having anything to do with it... Seeing-as Trump is
a KNOWN GERMAPHOBE... Where ya been? ... And considouring
that the dossier people have already admitted that it cannot
be substantiated - that means IT'S FAKE!

Hmmmm.... "sway the election without a honest look at
the actual contents... " -- Let's not get silly here.
The Biden people surely KNEW the laptop was real, and
so did the FBI, DOJ, and some of the FIFTY (50) past
and present Intelligence Officials. ... Some of 'em
uh... FIFTY - even signed a declaration saying it
was FAKE and "Russian DisInformation.

Ya think THAT might've swayed the election?
That's WITH the real content on there.

And such a lovely sham - having FIFTY (50) "intelligence
people" all then doing Biden's bidding - to make it
all seem like Biden (and the FBI) are telling the truth.

That's how your Biden administration and the political
Deep State surely LIE to the American people every day.

### Salty

You mean the Hunter laptop that Rudy had for month's without going to authorities or even the media and turned it over at the last minute to sway the election without a honest look at the actual contents in context? That laptop? Originally Posted by WTF

has it been disproved Ronnie Raygun fornicated with a close familial relation of yours?
⚡️2000 Mules Just “Tip of the Voter Fraud Iceberg” – Michigan Investigators Reveal Mountain of New Evidence of 2020 Election Fraud

With the release of 2,000 Mules, patriots around the country are seeing the truth about the obvious voter fraud that was caught on video at designated ballot boxes. The Mules are those who were dropping fraudulent ballots into drop boxes. We know about the ones that were recorded and who were sloppy enough to keep their phones with them as they committed systemic voter fraud.

What is overlooked by many, though, is that there is much more voter fraud evidence from the 2020 election emerging.

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS Originally Posted by bambino
What proof is there that the ballots collected were "fraudulent"?

I have a relative who lives in a home for senior citizens. Only a few have cars. The facility helps the people obtain mail-in ballots and then collects them and brings them to the voting precinct. The ballots have identifying codes on them and are scanned for authenticity. Then 2 people, one from each party, compares the signature on the ballot to the signature on record for a match. If the 2 people can't agree on a match, a 3rd person is called in and if still no agreement the voter may be contacted. The possibility of fraud occurring is close to zero.

The only fraud is between your ears.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2022, 11:25 AM
has it been disproved Ronnie Raygun fornicated with a close familial relation of yours? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I wouldn't call my pet monkey a family member but we treat her like one.
I wouldn't call my pet monkey a family member but we treat her like one. Originally Posted by WTF

i'm sure you do Ronnie Jr.

BAHHAHHAAAA
"It's dead, Jim."