Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

• Taint
  • 01-10-2011, 09:44 PM
On ASPD, Amber (before there was an ASPD). Just getting back in, so no one here, yet.
PR Sandra...still my ATF!!
Scarlet Sweets, someone shoot me plz
  • RAFA
  • 01-12-2011, 01:00 PM
I think it was Amazing Eve mm... it was so long ago
It was Julia, Cynan's main squeeze. Oh, those legs!!!!!
Now if they just had a who did you make your first p0rn video with thread...
Now if they just had a who did you make your first p0rn video with thread... Originally Posted by Wayward

that has LD written all over it
It was Julia, Cynan's main squeeze. Oh, those legs!!!!! Originally Posted by Kit Walker
Now if they just had a who did you make your first p0rn video with thread... Originally Posted by Wayward
that has LD written all over it Originally Posted by babydollsnow
No BDS you missed by this " " much, but we are casting for a sequel and you have an audition scheduled. With all kindness to by last co-star who does have great legs, your legs are better and you are much more bendy.
first provider the Mia wow what a woman and I'd give the ranch for just one more session with her first from here adventuess4u what a wonder lady

last session before I go a combo with GiGi and Mia that was the best 2 couple but cyan would not be allowed to attend Julia would kill him
you are too kind and a wonderful lady
Old TSML/ASPD guy here.... Firsts were original Diana of Dallas and Rebecca (aka Chelsea at that time.)
None here so far..just getting back into the life. Any takers?
The Chef
no one
ruby of Escapes 5
As I'm new to the game, this isn't a tough one. Christie L'Amour was my first (and to date, only). She is an incredibly sexy and beautiful woman, even hotter in person than her smokin' hot photos. And that Colombian accent got the juices flowing. She is a tight little package that I could get addicted to.
Forgot her name , but the place was Seventh Heaven (I think on Montrose) around 2003.