Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

You and Ocasio Cortez have never read and understood the first three articles of the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AND THEN!!
AND THEN!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
You and Ocasio Cortez have never read and understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution.
You and Ocasio Cortez have never read and understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AND THEN!!
You and Ocasio Cortez have never, ever read and understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution.
You and Ocasio Cortez have never, ever read and understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AND THEN!!
It continues to be obvious that you and Ocasio Cortez have never, ever read and understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution.
It continues to be obvious that you and Ocasio Cortez have never, ever read and understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AND THEN!!!
AND THEN!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's abundantly obvious that you and Ocasio Cortez have never, ever read and understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution, and you're beyond remediation.
It's abundantly obvious that you and Ocasio Cortez have never, ever read and understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution, and you're beyond remediation. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AND THEN!!
9th graders have gone where you and Ocasio Cortez fear to tread: to Civics class.
9th graders have gone where you and Ocasio Cortez fear to tread: to Civics class. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AND THEN?!?!?!?!
AND THEN?!?!?!?! Originally Posted by Little Monster
9th graders understand Article I of the U.S. Constitution, while you and Ocasio Cortez cannot fathom what it means.
9th graders understand Article I of the U.S. Constitution, while you and Ocasio Cortez cannot fathom what it means. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
*Lmmfao*

And Then???
*Lmmfao*

And Then???
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Article I of the U.S. Constitution is above your and Ocasio Cortez's reading level.
Article I of the U.S. Constitution is above your and Ocasio Cortez's reading level. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??