Neo-Nazism News from ABC

• Old-T
  • 06-14-2015, 05:25 AM
You're still doing all of the trash talk, Old-THUMPER. Show where I agreed with your asinine categorization that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie" as you so stupidly claimed, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious by any map you choose to consult that Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are flopping back and forth like a boated fish. You'll get a concussion that way.

Are you sure there aren't two of you on your account?
I don't think IBIdiot's little brain could handle MPO. He'd get pissed and start calling himself vulgar names.

Eventually, he'd devolve into the excremental demon we all know him to be.
Why don't you post a review, IBButtslamming?

I think you should get out of your parents' basement and go #Gruber some provider ... Even another tranny or two. I really enjoyed reading about your #Grubering before. You remember before, don't you? Before you had to post REAL reviews.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's YOUR review, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You are flopping back and forth like a boated fish. You'll get a concussion that way.

Are you sure there aren't two of you on your account?
:fear Originally Posted by Old-T
That's more trash talk, Old-THUMPER. Show where I agreed with your asinine categorization that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie" as you so stupidly claimed, Old-THUMPER. Any map you choose to look at will show Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, Old-THUMPER.

I don't think IBIdiot's little brain could handle MPO. He'd get pissed and start calling himself vulgar names.

Eventually, he'd devolve into the excremental demon we all know him to be.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Excellent retort, IBButtslammer!

I am not convinced you are really a man above the age of majority. Or maybe even a group of reprobates.

Your rhetoric has become markedly more juvenile lately.

Is that because the school year has ended, IBButtslammer?

Seriously, why not do something to confirm your sexual orientation. Right now, you're nothing more than a fucking virus.

I know. I know. Hasa Diga! BTW -- where did you get that gibberish? Broadway? Do you like to dress up, sing and dance? It's OK, IBBUTTSLAMMER. Glitter?

Again, you're nothing more than a virus. An oozing infection. Thanks for ruining yet another discussion.
I am a juvenile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should change your name to WrongSkin... TurdLicker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSzoaCOO1SY
Old-(D) when will you learn?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Garden hoses don't work on old drunks.... next time try the fire hose!

And LustyLadyBoy would know. He's had the garden hose turned on his drunk ass many times and he just keeps on going.
  • Old-T
  • 06-14-2015, 04:23 PM
Hey IB,

You need to do two things if you want to get out of your downward spiral into stupidity:

1. Look up the word "effectively" and then reread your posts.

2. Tell us all how many days YOU have lived in Lebanon--or even visited it.

Until then, we will all continue to laugh a the little slave master wanna-be who thinks a person's goodness is strictly a function of where he was born, his skin color, and his religion.
And LustyLadyBoy would know. He's had the garden hose turned on his drunk ass many times and he just keeps on going. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just like you would know from having all those "hoses" turned on you at all those glory holes you've worked and dumpsters you've worked behind !! All of those bukkake parties you've been the target for ! And YOU NEVER ran away !! You ran TO a lot of them, but NEVER AWAY !!
Just like you would know from having all those "hoses" turned on you at all those glory holes you've worked and dumpsters you've worked behind !! All of those bukkake parties you've been the target for ! And YOU NEVER ran away !! You ran TO a lot of them, but NEVER AWAY !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How did you know? There's nothing like the rain of a thousand white, ropey loads to keep the skin tight and looking nice. It does wonders for the aging process. I would tell you to try it, but it does nothing for someone whose face looks like it was set on fire and someone tried to put it out with forks. You're so ugly, when you sit in sand, the cats try to bury YOU
How did you know? There's nothing like the rain of a thousand white, ropey loads to keep the skin tight and looking nice. It does wonders for the aging process. I would tell you to try it, but it does nothing for someone whose face looks like it was set on fire and someone tried to put it out with forks. You're so ugly, when you sit in sand, the cats try to bury YOU Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your juvenile attempts at transference and projection won't work woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot. So it's probably you that has taken the cat's trying to bury you in the school sand box to your current level of hatred for cats to coaxing them in with string to catch them and molest them. Keep tryin doofus.

Hey IB,

You need to do two things if you want to get out of your downward spiral into stupidity:

1. Look up the word "effectively" and then reread your posts.

2. Tell us all how many days YOU have lived in Lebanon--or even visited it.

Until then, we will all continue to laugh a the little slave master wanna-be who thinks a person's goodness is strictly a function of where he was born, his skin color, and his religion.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the WK for cannibalistic slave-owners who thinks a person's goodness is strictly a product of where a person was born, Old-THUMPER: think about that as you circle in your toilet bowl of stupidity, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, the definition of "effectively" as you used it is defined as:

effectively : adverb

2. used for saying what the situation really is, although its appearance or official description might be different
Lebanon, Ohio, is "really is" in Ohio, Old-THUMPER.

Excellent retort, IBButtslammer!

I am not convinced you are really a man above the age of majority. Or maybe even a group of reprobates.

Your rhetoric has become markedly more juvenile lately.

Is that because the school year has ended, IBButtslammer?

Seriously, why not do something to confirm your sexual orientation. Right now, you're nothing more than a fucking virus.

I know. I know. Hasa Diga! BTW -- where did you get that gibberish? Broadway? Do you like to dress up, sing and dance? It's OK, IBBUTTSLAMMER. Glitter?

Again, you're nothing more than a virus. An oozing infection. Thanks for ruining yet another discussion
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Hasa Diga" was a term you're guilty of bringing into the forum after you heard it in your faggoty Broadway play, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, "Hasa Diga"!
Your juvenile attempts at transference and projection won't work woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot. So it's probably you that has taken the cat's trying to bury you in the school sand box to your current level of hatred for cats to coaxing them in with string to catch them and molest them. Keep tryin doofus. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're calling someone else juvenile
You'd be the WK for cannibalistic slave-owners who thinks a person's goodness is strictly a product of where a person was born, Old-THUMPER: think about that as you circle in your toilet bowl of stupidity, Old-THUMPER.

Lebanon, Ohio, is "really is" in Ohio, Old-THUMPER.

"Hasa Diga" was a term you're guilty of bringing into the forum after you heard it in your faggoty Broadway play, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, "Hasa Diga"!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You didn't highlight the second part of the definition. Southern Ohio really is like Kentucky, even though the official designation might be different. You've been hoisted by your own petard. Again.

used for saying what the situation really is, although its appearance or official description might be different
  • Old-T
  • 06-14-2015, 06:06 PM

I am decidedly confused--the point of conversation was the common culture and societal norms of Kentucky and SW Ohio. Are you saying your ancestors from KY were cannibals? I never knew!

But I do not hold their disadvantaged birth as a hillbilly against them--some fine people have pulled themselves out of that lifestyle--while others fell much farther and became traitorous confederate apologists. Like you.

It seems not to have copied, but your quote say "saying what the situation really is...although its....official difference might be different" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
DING, DING DING!!!! Read my comments about Lebanon--that is exactly the description I gave. It has huge Kentucky ties though "officially" it lies above the KY/OH border.

Thank you for confirming (once again) I WAS RIGHT AND YOU ARE A LIAR!