Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

And there is the incredibly under-appreciated classic The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

It, of course, typecast and severely limited the careers of John Lithgow, Ellen Barkin, Christopher Lloyd, Jeff Goldblum, and Yakov Smirnoff, amongst others.

I first knew one of my favorite lines from this film, "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

Apparently there is a very similar line in the sayings of both Buddha and Confucius, and several other sources LOL. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
God I tried watching it. I really wanted to like it, but I couldn't. Not even Robocop could make me sit through it
Damn. I couldn't finish it either.

I may still be an alien in most groups, but I have found others of my species!!

Does having a deep and abiding love affair with Princess Bride count in this category? I know a ridiculous number of lines from that movie. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
S I N...I am totally gonna make you say "as you wish," every I make a demand of you from now on...I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Princess Bride!!!
God I tried watching it. I really wanted to like it, but I couldn't. Not even Robocop could make me sit through it Originally Posted by jbravo_123
You have to be 19 yrs old, 3 joints in and a fifth of vodka behind you, to get to the end. But you won't recall it. Shame considering the cast.
S I N...I am totally gonna make you say "as you wish," every I make a demand of you from now on...I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Princess Bride!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
No problem, Buttercup. . . .

I do hope that I won't have to fight Rodents of Unusual Size. . . . . .

Spice
Iron Man 3 was ok for an action movie. I wasn't amazed per se but I didn't hate it. But then again, I am not a big Iron Man fan so I am not easily offended.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Happy Star Wars day!
It was actiony. That's all I ask of a summer blockbuster, honestly. They can't all be Avengers. That said, I'm in LV's camp - I'm a Tony-cum-lately. My favorite superhero got his movie already, and it blew, but damn, I was happy to see him on celluloid, so I didn't really care if it blew.
It was actiony. That's all I ask of a summer blockbuster, honestly. They can't all be Avengers. That said, I'm in LV's camp - I'm a Tony-cum-lately. My favorite superhero got his movie already, and it blew, but damn, I was happy to see him on celluloid, so I didn't really care if it blew. Originally Posted by theCFE
Which is that?
*Spoiler Alert*

LV, that would be The Man Without Fear.

DG, that was actually a very deep synopsis of a very actiony movie. I'm going to need to process that a bit.
Did she just reference Daredevil...???

Maybe we should check her nerd card.....lol
Did she just reference Daredevil...???

Maybe we should check her nerd card.....lol Originally Posted by Adabear
Eff you, fattie.
Matt's my hero, I don't care how anyone else feels about it - y'all can take your Batman fanboy posing and go stand on the other side of the room. I could go into the reasons I Mr. Murdoch, but it would take too long. At least right now, maybe later.
I thought daredevil was an alright movie.

I'm easily won over by: