Xmas for the ATF

So its perryay's fault were all check belly button lint this morning? Or was his good, and if we visit we get a lint inspection? LMAO. I would side with pyr, and I would prefer a taint inspection.

His lint trip was good as far as I remember!

xoxo

You guys are too much fun! Maybe you're all high on some good taint! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
So its perryay's fault were all check belly button lint this morning? LMAO Originally Posted by lostforkate
There is no other conclusion.
So its perryay's fault were all check belly button lint this morning? Or was his good, and if we visit we get a lint inspection? LMAO. I would side with pyr, and I would prefer a taint inspection. Originally Posted by lostforkate
There is no other conclusion. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
He will have to wait until next year.

I feel I should be very strict about this....!! I'll accept my punishment

His lint trip was good as far as I remember! I told you so....
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
End of story, I'm being punished but my lint trap was clean...so there
End of story, I'm being punished but my lint trap was clean...so there Originally Posted by Perryay
Not till her report/review in in, errrr wait, that would be a killer if that happened to me
errr never mind
End of story, I'm being punished but my lint trap was clean...so there Originally Posted by Perryay
Yeah, for today ... But a week ... or two weeks from now?

Franckie, taint is intoxicating but one cannot get high on taint, at least no lady has allowed me enough taint worship time for me to get high on taint.
Hey,

Don't know how long it's been up, but I just noticed Perryay has the tagline over his avatar reading: "Valued Poster soon!". Good one!!!
I just noticed Perryay has the tagline over his avatar reading: "Valued Poster soon!". Originally Posted by The Drummer
No sympathy for him needed - for now. His last review was on 12-23-12.
nothing wrong with being Valued Poster

I feeling a need to change my title again. Just waiting for something to give me a idea to what.

I got a xmass gift for having it as title. But was not the intent. just a extra
No sympathy for him needed - for now. His last review was on 12-23-12. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Perryay's ratios are not to be sniffed at