Mission Accomplished!

Speaking of "Missions" ...
I guess I missed all the "atta-boys" for Obaminable regarding his efforts to save U.S. citizens from having their heads cut off by animals. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obaminable effort = oh something shiny, oh something shiny, oh something shiny....
Not necessarily .....but if it works in your favor, right? Originally Posted by JCM800
Your case of dumb-ass has flared up on you again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout: those two phrases are unequivocally synonymous.
I was in the Army, idiot, mentioned once or twice.

The question was, have you ever been on an aircraft carrier. The answer was yes.

In which branch did you serve? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your case of dumb-ass has flared up on you again, Assup: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout: those two phrases are unequivocally synonymous.*

*Remember to recycle insults - it's good for the environment!©
Your case of dumb-ass has flared up on you again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout: those two phrases are unequivocally synonymous. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB, if 8 out of 10 people think you are a dipshit ....is it "pretty much" proven that you are a dipshit? .....or would it be a proven fact, that you are unequivocally ....a dipshit.

Or with you does it even matter.
He is the Original DIPSHIT.
He is the Original DIPSHIT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But you have overtaken him - congratulations.
IB, if 8 out of 10 people think you are a dipshit ....is it "pretty much" proven that you are a dipshit? .....or would it be a proven fact, that you are unequivocally ....a dipshit.

Or with you does it even matter. Originally Posted by JCM800
It's evident, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, that someone else made you realize how your previous line of drivel was stupid; hence, your present lame-ass attempt to deflect from your earlier, very stupid remarks.
It's evident, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, that someone else made you realize how your previous line of drivel was stupid; hence, your present lame-ass attempt to deflect from your earlier, very stupid remarks. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If something is "pretty much" a fact ...then why would it be disputed?
If something is "pretty much" a fact ...then why would it be disputed? Originally Posted by JCM800
You're the only one who is disputing an obvious fact, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout.

BTW, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, your choice for your personal smilie fits you well.
Do you know what a BREECHCLOUT is, IBIdiot?

Or is it an indication that you're up to the. "Bs" in your evening dictionary study?

GED dropout!
Do you know what a BREECHCLOUT is, IBIdiot?

Or is it an indication that you're up to the. "Bs" in your evening dictionary study?

GED dropout! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your case of dumb-ass has flared up on you again, Assup: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout: those two phrases are unequivocally synonymous.*