Have you ever fall for a provider?

Just curious Honey D how did it come to that point to where you was falling for him and didn't want to see him as a client anymore? Originally Posted by suiram77

He was nerdy. I'm a sucker for nerds.

I wanted to spend more time with him than I knew he would ask for. Also worried that giving me so much would mean he was skipping meals or eating ramen every night for dinner. I guess I cared too much.
RUN !!!! She is only that way because you are paying her.....Do you think your the only one that she is that way with ???
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2017, 04:41 PM

I wanted to spend more time with him than I knew he would ask for. Also worried that giving me so much would mean he was skipping meals or eating ramen every night for dinner. I guess I cared too much. Originally Posted by honeydavis
You could of fed the man some milk with those killer boobs but seriously, you don't want a man that's in the hobby for anything besides short term good times, we get bored quick with all this candy around.
You could of fed the man some milk with those killer boobs but seriously, you don't want a man that's in the hobby for anything besides short term good times, we get bored quick with all this candy around. Originally Posted by BLM69
I'll take that as a compliment, so thank you. And yeah you're probably right.

I wanted to spend more time with him than I knew he would ask for. Also worried that giving me so much would mean he was skipping meals or eating ramen every night for dinner. I guess I cared too much. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Oh ok I see, well that was thoughtful of you to think about his well being. You don't see that in providers these days or ever, so that was a nice touch of you.

Do you still see him as a client or did things get to awkward between you too?
Oh ok I see, well that was thoughtful of you to think about his well being. You don't see that in providers these days or ever, so that was a nice touch of you.

Do you still see him as a client or did things get to awkward between you too? Originally Posted by suiram77
Well thank you so much for saying so.

We stopped hanging out. Probably for the best.
Well thank you so much for saying so.

We stopped hanging out. Probably for the best. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Cool I understand that's usually best
I have. Found out later she had feelings as well. Wish I would have acted on them. I think about her everyday. Maybe one day we will meet again.
I have. Found out later she had feelings as well. Wish I would have acted on them. I think about her everyday. Maybe one day we will meet again. Originally Posted by stumpychump
What are you waiting for?
I've had serious thoughts about providers twice in the last 15 years. They were also very serious about me and we talked in great depth about it. They were actually willing to stop providing but I didn't feel like I could support the lifestyle they were used to. I wouldn't be interested unless they stopped and I stopped. Unless they liked girls Then there's the fact I'd have to leave my wife, who is a very caring, loving, pretty woman that allows me to hobby (even joining in the fun sometimes)
Sometimes two people just click.
I've had serious thoughts about providers twice in the last 15 years. They were also very serious about me and we talked in great depth about it. They were actually willing to stop providing but I didn't feel like I could support the lifestyle they were used to. I wouldn't be interested unless they stopped and I stopped. Unless they liked girls Then there's the fact I'd have to leave my wife, who is a very caring, loving, pretty woman that allows me to hobby (even joining in the fun sometimes)
Sometimes two people just click. Originally Posted by gtocrzy
So true. One cannot replace the money and lifestyle some providers have and and that will be the point of contention when the hobbyists are not able to sustain. But I am sure in very few cases everyone made lifestyle changes and lived happily ever after. It's possible but difficult to sustain. I think...in most cases.
I am your proverbial 60 year old and had a 28 year old provider living with me for nearly a year. She was a provider on ECCIE but I hadn't been one of her clients. We met under unusual circumstances and hit it off. Still eventhough I wasn't paying her by the hour, it was a very expensive lesson. These ladies are manipulators, most were raised under abusive conditions. Because of these experiences their opinions are skewed. Someone said earlier about them not having a heart. Sadly that is a somewhat true statement with many of the Providers. They've had to build walls around themselves to protect them from being emotionally hurt and its hard to knock those walls down.