=== Sex In Public ===

Lets see....

Parking Garage at Willowbend in the middle of the afternoon, that was a 3 some
Penthouse balcony of MGM Grand overlooking Vegas
Up against the Glass in an office overlooking the skating rink at Plaza of Americas

Pretty tame here.
Lets see....
Up against the Glass in an office overlooking the skating rink at Plaza of Americas Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
My SO doesn't know it yet, but this is planned for our future. Actually, i think she already knows...
I have done the church parking lot thing. I thought that was pretty original until today....

I have some things to ad to my list now...
I have done the church parking lot thing. I thought that was pretty original until today....

I have some things to ad to my list now... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

There are always new fun things to come up with!!!!!
There are always new fun things to come up with!!!!! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Too bad we weren't able to meet up on your last trip to Austin...
  • yes
  • 04-10-2010, 11:47 PM
- on top of tractor in a park
- on a ski slope at Taos
- on a desk at the office
- on the beach (at night but still very public - no blanket)
- on a boat at the lake
- on the tailgate of my truck
- in a pool
- in a very public hot tub
- on a golf course in a bunker
- on a ranch while the cows watched lol
- in a lively parking garage, standing in the doorway of a jeep while she sat in the driver's seat, with people driving by. That was probably the craziest.

Have always wanted to do "the movies" or "dressing room" but have never had the opportunity.
wave pool at Wet 'n Wild... hood of a Mercedes in a trailer park cul-de-sac, night... table in a video store, parking lot party going full tilt about 3 feet away... all of these, about 20 years ago <sigh>
I work at a Walgreens and have always wanted to do it in one of our stalls =)

It seems like it would be interesting
  • deere
  • 04-19-2010, 09:32 PM
On the Board room table at the corporate office.
At the end of the runway, at McDill AFB on the grass as the F 15's screamed overhead,
As a teenager in the family room on a Saturday in the summer at my girl friends house as the sound of her father pushing the mower came and went.
In a tent with another couple six inches away.
Back seat of a taxi in Manhatten... that was years ago.
At my secretary's house when I sent her husband on a business trip.

Ah...the memories...
- on top of tractor in a park
- on a ski slope at Taos
- on a desk at the office
- on the beach (at night but still very public - no blanket)
- on a boat at the lake
- on the tailgate of my truck
- in a pool
- in a very public hot tub
- on a golf course in a bunker
- on a ranch while the cows watched lol
- in a lively parking garage, standing in the doorway of a jeep while she sat in the driver's seat, with people driving by. That was probably the craziest.

Have always wanted to do "the movies" or "dressing room" but have never had the opportunity. Originally Posted by yes

Thats quite the list there buddy!! Ive done blow job in the movies but never acutal sex... Dressing room is a blast!
The press box of the football field in college...a room off of the entrance tunnel in the Superdome in New Orleans...the bathroom of a suite at the Texas Motor Speedway with about 30 people in the suite.
Man those days were fun!!!
Cheers!
Griffith Park in LA on a Saturday afternoon...we found a nice spot off of the walking path. Also at the beach in Redondo Beach...dark night, a few people were about, I don't think anyone noticed.
Thats quite the list there buddy!! Ive done blow job in the movies but never acutal sex... Dressing room is a blast! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys

I would so do the movies with you Kristin
Thats why you got me,lol!
Have always wanted to do "the movies" or "dressing room" but have never had the opportunity. Originally Posted by yes
I went to Valley View mall during the day a while back and the JC Penney store was EMPTY of anyone, shoppers and associates. I tried on a few sets of clothes without ever seeing an associates once. With the mall dying and thus associates not caring, it's a ghost town a lot of the times. Just saying.