Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

PS ...

My post reads the exact same in the infoshare..With the exception of me talking to jason
so, i read this thread up to jason's rebut, then went and read the review in question before finishing. it's the first and only one of his i've read.

i was thinking as i read it...ok, this isn't the worst negging i've ever seen...some subjective stuff about her skills that imo is foolish to put in a review....some hygiene stuff...ok, i'm thinking at that point, there's nothing here to make me think this guy is a creep...

then at the end i read where he decides to short because of his dissatisfaction.

it just doesn't work that way. if you stay to play you pay. period. the fact he thinks he's above that rule tells me all i need to know.

and, it's why every time i read one of these dramas, i feel that the girls need some legitimate way to see their reviews. how can they truly "research" us otherwise? the clues are always there.
The money was not important..I did want to mention it in the alert because it was a double whammy..

In all honesty I am not trying to get anyone to pick sides..Frankly I do not care who says what..One day he will have to answer for it..

Your view or opinion is exactly that..YOUR opinion
don't misunderstand...my only point about the money is that it's the one thing you both agree to, and he flat out states he did short you and that he felt justified in doing so. that bit alone is enough to convict in a trial like this because it's the only thing any of us can "know" with any reasonable certainty. based on that alone, it appears we have a douchebag in the henhouse, regardless of how "well respected" he may be.

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i rest my case.
OP requested thread close. So much off topic and infighting, I'm inclined to agree.