Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

+1000000

Also who can forget that super sexy Delanie Smith..............damn she was hot!!! Originally Posted by syeira pink
Heather Hart
Lannie Von
I would have to say Holly. She was an awesome lady, she made you feel like you were the only one when you were with her. Was not able to see her before she retired but will always remember the times with a smile.
Ditto on many previously mentioned.

I miss Audrey from Southern Comfort. Some of the best sex I ever had was with her.

I hope she is living a happy and fulfilling life.
Kimberly Kisses
Red
Saw Avery site she posted to remember Dianaofdallas and sister. Cant find either on that site?
Zen Dragon for sure
Anybody mention Sexy Sable yet?? She was the best FBSM I ever had. We need her to come back. If any of you providers could help with that it would be great. She was a great time
  • MRMR
  • 10-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Julie Ramsey aka Kimberly Kisses
Angel therapist......
I really miss theoriginaldannie - anyone seen her lately?
Holly of DallasMia Loren
Faith
Rachel Lynn
Laney Vonn
Raquel of San Antonio

No only are all beautiful women they were also smart & could carry on a conversation. It just seemed to click with all but would have to say Holly and Mia were the best out of these top ladies.
I would seriously provide an introduction / referral fee if any of these ladies are UTR. If they are not, I wish them nothing but the very best.

Wiley6 from aspd
Now Bird on ECCIE
Holly of Dallas
Mia Loren
Faith
Rachel Lynn
Laney Vonn Originally Posted by Birdc6c
Looks like we had the same good taste
  • Deke
  • 10-08-2013, 06:58 PM
I still wish Sienna Blaze hadn't retired. She knew how to rock my world!
Dickemdown, Yes I'm sure our paths have crossed and we did not know it. Only time I've ever walked passed the previous visitor was with Laney Vonn. At first I was in a bit of shock and very pissed but didn't care after 10 mins with her. Crazy stuff.... I don't recall any drama with them other than some jackass stalkers who caused the ladies problem obviously. One jackass to screw it up for the rest of us.