Retired Providers

Giddyupcasey
saw Jordan of Dallas aka Kennedy Lane 50 + times ! all time fav
Ashley Ash was an animal
Roni would fuck you to death
We all miss Roni
I looked up Natasha Fame's P411 number for those globe trotting gents who may be interested. It is P8750.
Who I miss the most...
Dallas - Skye Jennings - a special kind of crazy and could almost get me off by just a smiling, but could do so much more.
Memphis - Carmen St. James - I know she was in Dallas while in school but I saw her in Memphis after she left Dallas and before she retired. Awesome lady.
Atlanta - Sera Jayne - still ranks as my ATF. BSC and more fun than any other provider I have ever known. Miss her terribly
Salt Lake - Gisele Jadore - she lives in Brazil and occasionally travels to the U.S. Absolutely awesome.
Las Vegas – Bridgette Taylor – short timer before moving on – but the sweetest sexiest youngster I have ever encountered
Miami - Hope in Hollywood - the most dedicated and comfortable with her role of any woman I know. A true courtesan
RTP – Sexy Jackie – probably the most beautiful I have encountered and a pure joy to play with. Super pleaser.
I hope they all are happy and healthy.

Thankfully there are still awesome women out there that make life so enjoyable. As much as I miss these wonderful ladies I always enjoy new adventures with new friends.
Jodi James hands down.
Kinsley Stone ...... unbelievable
As far as retired providers go, Wynter Stark would be the first that comes to mind. I booked once and got cancelled on at the last minute and she retired right after.

One retired lady I would like to see again is Giasanto38ddd, I met her once and she was super cool to me. There are a couple of ladies I still need to reconnect with after moving back to DFW though so I definitely need to get to it!
Ember Simmers. One hot blonde.
I think Kelly TNT belongs on this list for sure??
Nina Moretti
Natasha Fame (the absolute best of the best)
Olivia Ninn
Natasha (Russian Squirter)
Chyenne

An honorable mention should be Kimmy Sugar. Not even close to the class of the other ladies but a really hot little slut that knew how to please a man. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Chyenne Blake and Payton Lynn
I thought I heard Cheyenne Blake may come back UTR.....if anyone has any info on that please pm. I miss that gal!
That's a no.
Plain Jane - She was 1 of 3 good enough to get me to cum with head.
I wish I could have seen The Original Becky. Originally Posted by Epimetheus

With all due respect to JR.

+ A GAZILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! X Infinity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thum bsup: Originally Posted by texasmarine
Yes Texasmarine she is still off the marker and I'm still living the dream
Life is good!
Yes Texasmarine she is still off the marker and I'm still living the dream
Life is good! Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo
Lucky dog