How the hell do

Until you get a manager you need to get someone that can check references. Many of us have submitted all the requred information plus some so that we could see some of the providers. We were told we would hear back within 48 hours but still waiting after more than a week now and more than a month from the first time.
Until you get a manager you need to get someone that can check references. Many of us have submitted all the requred information plus some so that we could see some of the providers. We were told we would hear back within 48 hours but still waiting after more than a week now and more than a month from the first time. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
I have agreed to behave and not talk trash.....[this is not, its the truth] but you didn't seriously give your personal information.

This agency outed me and posted my real information for the world to see.

Why?

I have no idea......I've never visited this agency, nor have I met the owner. I have no idea why she decided to publish my personal information.

She posted my real name and profession numerous times. She is dangerous and shouldn't be trusted.

I don't care who's running the place..[SOH, Paul, Alex]....If you value your life, family and normal way of living......DO NOT send this girl your personal information.....she will use it against you.

Anyone who gives this establishment their personal information is foolish. Just a word of caution.

This is not trash talk.....but the absolute truth.

Now, back to the entertainment.

And, after his post.....I suspect more fake handles will appear.

Please don't let me spoil the fun.......I'm just saying!
wurd
Everyone should heed Mr Clever's post.

TG's picture was hilarious, hall of fame material.
Thancks, but classic and funny doesn't necessarily yield results. Paul still needs a freakin' manager, and fast.

There is much screening to do. Hundreds of emails remain unanswered.

We have retained a Public Relations consultant who suggested a different marketing strategy. Let's hope it works.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
Oyvey,,,, and Goddess bless Photoshop!! Now this is some funny stuff........ All ya need to add is a chandelier in the middle of the coin-op to make it a HDH joint........
I have agreed to behave and not talk trash.....[this is not, its the truth] but you didn't seriously give your personal information.

Why?

I have no idea......I've never visited this agency, nor have I met the owner. I have no idea why she decided to publish my personal information.

She posted my real name and profession numerous times. She is dangerous and shouldn't be trusted.

I don't care who's running the place..[SOH, Paul, Alex]....If you value your life, family and normal way of living......DO NOT send this girl your personal information.....she will use it against you.

Anyone who gives this establishment their personal information is foolish. Just a word of caution.

This is not trash talk.....but the absolute truth.

Now, back to the entertainment.

And, after his post.....I suspect more fake handles will appear.

Please don't let me spoil the fun.......I'm just saying! Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Damn freaken straight Mr Clever,, that is some BS!!! I saw that too and noticed someone registered with the same name the next day.. Yes,,,, she/they are using multiple handles......
It is not only her but a racketeer (nest) of them from another board... She is a stupid ass for listening to others,, she has ruined her career…. Not only that, being you have never used her agency,, how else would she have known?

“Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer”

Why?

This is not trash talk.....but the absolute truth. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
If that's not caution/reason enough to some of you hardheads WHY you steer clear of this entire "Reiki Certified" debacle, then I don't know what more proof you need.

Oh wait, here's something else to consider...

From what I've seen/read, there was much more information posted than that stated above.

Point being; this information was well beyond any type of required screening information than I've ever had to submit. Just makes you wonder...

Bottom line: If you fail to heed the warnings, it's entirely on you.

And since it has yet to be answered, it bears asking; yet again...

Why is this agency NOT banned?

Does an "alleged" ownership/name change wipe the slate clean?
The quotation marks are used because this "new" agency also was using the exact same e-mail address as the former (and more importantly, Banned) owner's.

Is this merely a convenient coincidence or does this have gaming the system written all over it?

I only ask; as have several others; because I thought that outing someone was breaking one of THE Cardinal Rules in this little hobby of ours. I was under the impression that this was something that we took seriously.

Am I mistaken in my thincking? From the looks of things, maybe so...?

So if someone would be so kind as to shed some light on this, I'd certainly appreciate them taking the time.

+1

I'm sorry! I just could'nt help myself ... but all joking aside I do agree with you.

If I replace using +1 w/ "ditto" ... would that be better for you?
I just *knew* this was going to happen.

Yes babygirl, "ditto" is cool; not to mention FAR less gay than the other reply I'm hoping/trying to rid from the interweb.
My understanding and I have this from a couple of sources, the blue water coin-op owner's SOP is photographing vehicle license plates and clients when they arrive at specifically mandated coin-op parking places.

I had no ax to grind with sofia/paul when this all started, was interested in a couple of the coin-op girls and thought sofia's posts were bat shit crazy, then asked around and was shocked. Dug a little deeper and started messing with sofia a bit. Shocked went to outraged, sofia got banned and nothing changed.

While it's great to find a new hottie on BP, this seems like kind of a bigger deal to me, most of the old hands would just say no to anyone banned from P411 or asking for over the top screening. But it's the newer members I'm a little more concerned about this is a good board and giving someone Agency status means something. Good intentions aside this is really looking like a road paved straight to H. E. double hockey sticks. If that invective was not too racy, don't know who made this call but somebody needs to re-think it.
“Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer” Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Yep.
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2010, 11:09 AM
So is +2 twice as gay as +1 ??

and would chicagosun under that math be like a +943 ?
I just *knew* this was going to happen.

Yes babygirl, "ditto" is cool; not to mention FAR less gay than the other reply I'm hoping/trying to rid from the interweb. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
On this board it's not likely that someone will agree with you that often...
On this board it's not likely that someone will agree with you that often... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
+1

Like I ...like..totally agree with like ... what I said... dude..