Global warming/climate change hoax exposed...

Then WHY are I allowed on here, eehhbuhuurrrrrr? <---Step on your balls again stupid?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Then WHY are you allowed on here, eehhbuhuurrrrrr?

You beat me to it, lol.

Jim
You beat me to it, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
A quaint reply from a idiot, best you have jim? As slow as you are it is not hard for someone to beat you to the punch.
A quaint reply from a idiot, best you have jim? As slow as you are it is not hard for someone to beat you to the punch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/02f79a23484fb01b5b04cccee9c481 0d/tumblr_ Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO hillbilly
A quaint reply from a idiot, best you have jim? As slow as you are it is not hard for someone to beat you to the punch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, that's all I got, you silly fucker.

Jim
Yeah, that's all I got, you silly fucker.

That is usually all a idiot has, thanks for verifying. You are dismissed.
That is usually all a idiot has, thanks for verifying. You are dismissed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What am I suppose to say you ignoramus, lol. I really don't give a fuck about your trivial bullshit.

Jim
What am I suppose to say you ignoramus, lol. I really don't give a fuck about your trivial bullshit.

As no one gives a fuck about your theories on faked shootings. Just blustering bullshit.

Throw EKIM the Inbred Chimp a clutch of bananas and he'll leave you alone for a while. Or tell him that someone is desecrating those "mountains" in Kansas and he'll run screaming to protect those "mountains" .

Ditto, jizz monkey.
Throw EKIM the Inbred Chimp a clutch of bananas and he'll leave you alone for a while. Or tell him that someone is desecrating those "mountains" in Kansas and he'll run screaming to protect those "mountains" . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Rey the loonie is hallucinating again, stop huffing. Another fucktard with no knowledge or Kansas. Maybe someone will throw you a hump.
Rey the loonie is hallucinating again, stop huffing. Another fucktard with no knowledge or Kansas. Maybe someone will throw you a hump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wake up eehhbuhhuurrrr so I can just call you Mike...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxbvYWKhX48
Rey the loonie is hallucinating again, stop huffing. Another fucktard with no knowledge or Kansas. Maybe someone will throw you a hump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Awww 1 Ekim ! Here I was trying to get you fed !
Wake up eehhbuhhuurrrr so I can just call you Mike...

wwwwiiiijgffnh so I can just call you stupid.