Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

When Dubya needed a boost, he always sought a photo op!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...complished.jpg Originally Posted by bigtex
Yes, he was a military pilot wasn't he. That's not ironic. What is ... ironic .. is:

.. and consistent in this country as well.

Although I will admit he doesn't something for a Black person ...

.. in this country every now and then.

Oh, BT, when President Bush landed on the carrier and gave the speech his approvals were in high 60's.

How's your man's approvals doing for his photo op with former President Bush?

Below Bush's current level!
Texas Rangers??
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Answer the question IB .Why give it away if there is cash to be had. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only your wife/sister/mother/cousin knows, Ekim the Inbred, your inbred, hayseed ass will have to ask her.

He's a fucking TWAT! Thats why.
Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocritical, lying, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

anal sperm bank!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocritical, lying, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Fucking sperm bank.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred and the dumb-fuck golem jackass are "snowballing" their deposits!!!

Back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?
Although I will admit he DOES something for a Black person ...

.. in this country every now and then.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fixed it.
IB the deflector never answers a question. but wants you to what a dipshit. Ass up IB the trannies are coming or cuming.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher".

Catcher! A real Johnny Bitch!

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

IB the deflector never answers a question. but wants you to what a dipshit. Ass up IB the trannies are coming or cuming. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one deflecting, Ekim the Inbred, you know your brother/father/cousin/boyfriend is working the streets in Junction City, Ekim the Inbred. After all, it's Odumbo's "modern" Army; hence, you're hayseed ass has a great deal more competition vying for your brother/father/cousin/boyfriend's affection. Poor, poor, poor Ekim the Inbred.

Not only are you ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Catcher! A real Johnny Bitch!

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."
According to the OP that is one more than you have IB . Other than getting your ass reamed out daily.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.
According to the OP that is one more than you have IB . Other than getting your ass reamed out daily. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How would your dumb, hayseed ass know, Ekim the Inbred? Your dumb, inbred, hayseed ass cannot even correctly count to "two"!

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Back to the OP:

Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again, I see you are emphasizing the word "ASS". Typical of a catcher like you. Sorry, I'm not interested, sissy.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.
Poor IB hankering for a dick. He has been hanging out at a gay bar in Junk town. Waiting for his unemployment check comes in so he can hire another tranny to frog the pork to him.
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!