Pretty providers

Is she on ECCIE or do you have links to any of her pages? Originally Posted by austin88998833
She's on STG!
I have a new fear of those damned belly button piercings! Never had an opinion before...could take em or leave em - but after getting my belly all scratched up by one recently, I'm giving them an no-go from now on!
  • frodo
  • 02-15-2020, 02:27 AM
She's on STG! Originally Posted by Baconman
She is on here but like Baconman said, she does her ads on STG.
Who the girl in the red lingerie with the large tits?
Who the girl in the red lingerie with the large tits? Originally Posted by bevtrain50
jewelz,,, a good time in LR...pm me if you cant find her
Trinity

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Johnsson
We got banned with a pic showing butt cheeks....

Here you go pretty lady...
Buxom Beauty Angelina
Not an Arkansas Lady, but she assisted me recently...and just a pretty lady...Reese McClain
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=14483

She is on here but like Baconman said, she does her ads on STG. Originally Posted by frodo

Wait, what? Jewels is back in Arkansas? I just commented on her in a post earlier in this thread. I had no idea she was back in the state. It's really been almost a decade since I last saw her.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-21-2020, 02:40 PM
She’s not the same “Jewels” from a decade ago. I was fairly close to Jewels... this is not her.

Somebody mentioned Sadie early in this thread. This is all I have of her. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
God what a woman! She was my first in the hobby. Never been topped.
Sadie was quite the dynamo ! Lord she was a blast.