An end to an era

shine....are you from the Mandinka Tribe ?
I apologize for thinking you were from here.
I feel embarrassed not knowing more about your tribe and it's history.
Please accept my apology sir.
...West Africa...Only Nigeriens and Nigerians Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Dont preach to me about the motherland. He said he was from Niger. Is he or isnt he? Niger and Nigeria are two separate places. Are you saying he should be called the French mandated term Nigerien or a Nigerienne? Niger should not be sovereign?
Dont preach to me about the motherland. He said he was from Niger. Is he or isnt he? Niger and Nigeria are two separate places. Are you saying he should be called the French mandated term Nigerien or a Nigerienne? Niger should not be sovereign? Originally Posted by Eidolon
You just wanted to use the N word,you racist troll

Show me where he said he was from Niger?
I'll wait
Prince.....do you really think I am a racist?
Prince.....do you really think I am a racist? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Come on man,you can who I'm addresing
Dude said he was a Mandingo...
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Mandingo
Definition of Mandingo

1 : a member of a people of western Africa in or near the upper Niger valley

Where is one supposed to thinck he is from?
Snap
Is that like calling a shovel a shovel?
And you're the same guys always crying about posters race baiting and what a cesspool coed is

Smh
All one has to do is sit back and play possum. Eventually they will expose themselves. They cry to high heaven but are the main catalysts for site degradation. What they despise more than anything is anyone reminding them of who they really are.
And who are they?
I would like to know who they are as well. We have a timeline to help us figure this out. Maybe one of us should do our homework and start a new thread. Great idea sc !
First of all my name is Shine Da Great. Only a select few can call me Shine; my inner circle pxo, Sisto our cool mods and a few others here. Tbone is not on that list but yet he persists in calling me Shine. I'll even accept Da Great One. And I'm not going to say which comment I had stricken. I found it offensive so over drinks I requested my connection to have the comments I didn't like removed simple. Why would I mention a negative comment again. So please tread lightly disparaging comments against Shine Da Great. It is basically wasting your time because if I find it offensive I have been assured it will be removed. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

your handle still says "shinepro", so fuck off. not that hard to change it with your connections.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-19-2019, 11:01 PM
lol@this fooking thread..
All one has to do is sit back and play possum. Eventually they will expose themselves. They cry to high heaven but are the main catalysts for site degradation. What they despise more than anything is anyone reminding them of who they really are. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ya think...https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
lol@this fooking thread.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
No kidding, I only read page 1 & 12

Toodlez.

~