Facesitting

Originally Posted by DallasRain
If you're Catwoman, no wonder Batman let you go about your business in Gotham. He probably knew he'd die just from the pursuit of you.

And while I'm somewhat of a n00b here, please tell me you get back to Dallas on occasion...
Buried........Your still suppose to be in the corner waiting for clean up duties...........lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Aww you remembered
@DallasRain That view of your ass in your avatar I hope will become very well known to me one of these days.
It has been far too long since I have had a face fucking from my ATF . There is nothing hotter than being used for her pleasure. .
lol- Buried...yummmmy I hope so!

Shackle.,....go get ya sum babe!

701749 I will def meet you in Dallas soon!
Those delicious ass cheeks of yours are just begging to be kissed by a humble slave *ahem* me *ahem Your thighs look strong I bet you could crush my head in between those...teach me a lesson or two
Buried, I did not see you name on the list for mine and Dallas's doubles?? Now are you chickening out on being our good lil clean up boy?? Ummm That might call for a punishment, now wouldnt it...............
Oh I dunno...what would you have in mind?
this reminds me of an old joke

Do you want to play Circus ?

sit on my face and I will guess your weight
Or sit on my face and I will guess how long I can go without breathing lol.
Buried weren't you supposed to see both of these ladies and report ack to the group? I was waiting anxiously for a full report.
Those delicious ass cheeks of yours are just begging to be kissed by a humble slave *ahem* me *ahem Your thighs look strong I bet you could crush my head in between those...teach me a lesson or two Originally Posted by BuriedFace
Lol--I do have some strong/ athletic thighs...comes from living on the 3rd floor of my apt building with NO elevater!
@TheSlut sorry to say I am just too far away from these lovely women...I live in Oregon, they are not even CLOSE...but trust me, when (notice I didn't say "if") I do meet DallasRain and possibly Ms. Athena...my report will be in full detail, you might even get aroused by my experience, cause I know I sure as hell will be @DallasRain, Feel free to squeeze my head in between your thighs while my tongue is deep inside you, never know...you might like it
Buried did not know you wre so far away. Getting to Texas from Oregon is not a short trip and I am sure it's not easy.
Gosh. You two are everything I could possibly dream of. I could just have you sit on my face and reach Nirvana. Do you still have any opening is in Houston? If not, when are you coming back?
Lol--I do have some strong/ athletic thighs...comes from living on the 3rd floor of my apt building with NO elevater! Originally Posted by DallasRain