Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

Now lexie lacking knows what a link looks like. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I guess I need to emphasize the obvious ...

.."a reliable source that shows with documentary evidence" ... for ....

".. "Trump created jobs/work...and doesn't pay them!"

Regurgitation and allegations are not "documentary evidence"!

Any developer/builder that does any business will be sued. It's a business expense.

When you don't do anything like Hillarious-No-More other than suck on the Taxpayers' Tit all your life ... then it's understandable ... not to mention have your husband make deals with the DOJ say they won't file a CRIMINAL LAWSUIT!
Any developer/builder that does any business will be sued. It's a business expense. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Links, please......
Hard to believe each other here, eh?
Odumbo's architect for Odumbocare, a fellow called "Gruber", called people like you stupid. He was right! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hang in there, I. B. A. Lemming. Be sure to swallow (besides what you usually swallow) that kool aid he offers when Trumpolini becomes Prez.
Links, please......
Hard to believe each other here, eh? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Links for what? That developers get sued? So do landlords. So do landowners!

I'm sorry you live in a cardboard box behind blinders.
I guess I need to emphasize the obvious ...

.."a reliable source that shows with documentary evidence" ... for ....

".. "Trump created jobs/work...and doesn't pay them!"

Regurgitation and allegations are not "documentary evidence"!

Any developer/builder that does any business will be sued. It's a business expense.

When you don't do anything like Hillarious-No-More other than suck on the Taxpayers' Tit all your life ... then it's understandable ... not to mention have your husband make deals with the DOJ say they won't file a CRIMINAL LAWSUIT! Originally Posted by LexusLover
coming from the 3rd grader that took 4 years to post a pic and 2 years to post a link
Hang in there, I. B. A. Lemming. Be sure to swallow (besides what you usually swallow) that kool aid he offers when Trumpolini becomes Prez. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Odumbo's lieutenants, Gruber and Ben Rhodes, have made it abundantly clear that they believe Odumbo minions -- like your Kool Aid sucking ass -- are the stupid, gullible lemmings.
coming from the 3rd grader that took 4 years to post a pic and 2 years to post a link Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
The resident hillbilly's two brain cells just fired.
Odumbo's lieutenants, Gruber and Ben Rhodes, have made it abundantly clear that they believe Odumbo minions -- like your Kool Aid sotted ass -- are the stupid, gullible lemmings. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Reducing the font size when you quote a post doesn't mean they can't be read, I.B. TakinituptheASS.

Sorry Obamacare isn't working for you. It's a shit program designed for clueless shitheads like you. Or maybe you applied and they couldn't read your teeny, tiny font...
Reducing the font size when you quote a post doesn't mean they can't be read, I.B. TakinituptheASS.

Sorry Obamacare isn't working for you. It's a shit program designed for clueless shitheads like you. Or maybe you applied and they couldn't read your teeny, tiny font..
. Originally Posted by Prolongus
The tiny font correctly befits your tiny thoughts spewing from your puny brain. Gruber called you stupid, and that's apropos, because you're too stupid to realize that Odumbocare is hurting every American taxpayer.
She plagiarized it's pretty simple. I guess someone was looking for a shortcut in their speech. I recognize the respect she must have for Michelle because after all Michelle is Ivy League educated and was a high powered attorney so even though the plagiarism is bad per se I can see why she'd look to Michelle.
two or three wrongs don't make a right. In 2016 Melania is guilty as charged..lol there's nothing wrong with admitting that. It is what it is.
She plagiarized it's pretty simple. I guess someone was looking for a shortcut in their speech. I recognize the respect she must have for Michelle because after all Michelle is Ivy League educated and was a high powered attorney so even though the plagiarism is bad per se I can see why she'd look to Michelle. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Michelle also took it from someone else. That's why you're not hearing a peep from her.
Michelle also took it from someone else. That's why you're not hearing a peep from her. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I guess it's ok to have that view, however, you need to provide evidence otherwise I will view it as you making it up to justify your view. I'm an independent and I don't play that game. Like Ted Cruz said yesterday and I applaud him for it.: "I'm not a servile puppy dog."