TOP 10 STRECH MARKS THAT YOU WANT TO STAY COVERED!!!

I've never had a problem with you Whispers I stand up for myself you seen that I don't pick on anybody I'm a strong woman I've made it through a lot I just wish people who keep my name out of shit. Especially little boys that just get on the board and try to come in with a bang talking shit to girls they know nothing about I have 141 reviews that speak for themselves but I'm also a strong independent woman who will speak her mind I'm sorry if you disagree with me or find me hideous to look at but when my name is mentioned I will defend myself I promise you Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Kendall ....

There...... I mentioned it......

And then I think I threw up a little ...might have been something else tho.....

Carry on.
Update the fucking list loudmouth.
he won't. this post was intended to bash me as a provider with mommy marks.

no shame in my game, he won't affect me. I've already spoken to the mods
Just like I said. STAMPED CONCRETE
Just like I said. STAMPED CONCRETE Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Just like yo mama?
I've already spoken to the mods Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Curious for everyone else here...about what, exactly?
Just like I said. STAMPED CONCRETE Originally Posted by Mata Leon
What about your GF well sort of Ken doll?
The worst on record that I've seen in 6.5 years.
Gonna update her to #1 where she/he belongs?
Not to sure what king of trolls and fools is trying to say, but here is a "clear" pic. King of trolls and fools why dont you just post what you want to say instead of making weird ass vague statements. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Where the pic go? How about the back pic?
STAMPED CONCRETE... Maybe to offer some freebies so not be banned for outing Wake up?
What you talkin bout Willis?
That is not kingman/ beachplayer... You and Ken doll are really not that bright. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Conehead likes to make up lies...But in reality baldie is too afraid to give me his business address and using that as a excuse....punk knows what's good for him.. He all talk ....
This board plays way too big of a role in some people's lives
This has to be the dumbest thread in 2017
Look at this, they even got this girl to be exposed about her aweful strech marks.. what will the trolls do next all due to the fear they have of Mata Leon?.
Look at this, they even got this girl to be exposed about her aweful strech marks.. what will the trolls do next all due to the fear they have of Mata Leon?. Originally Posted by DogCatcher
Look at the ass and outfit thread. She's definitely winning that thread!