Here is my weekend experience, thus far with providers

She said she's glad that HE canceled. Then goes on to outline why that is good for Melanie and I.
I called off the session, BSB. Not him. Please reread what you quoted.

Ftr, I didn't post his history before but yes he is a permanently banned member with dozens and dozens of reviews. He preys on new providers who have novice skills in with dealing with FOS POS like him. That's how he contacted me when I first started. Since he keeps his ECCIE behavior separate from his p411 behavior, his P411 is still in good standing (but now noted with the new info). If any ladies have had problems with him as NHR or his former handles (see the info/share forum) please send an email to p411 staff so his account can be further noted.

I'm sorry you feel that way BSB, but I'd do it again because it exposed something we are all trying to avoid: banned members who pop up under new names in order to keep violating rules and crossing boundaries.

I had no idea this would all come out over calling bs on NHR but the fact is he brought this on himself. Why you are trying to shift focus on Melanie or myself is just caddy (and fuel for NHR to continue seeing himself as a victim I might ad; im sure he is thoroughly enjoying seeing one provider go after two other's image over this).

I'm not saying you should be thanking me for TOFTT (sort of speak) but why don't you quit with the spin since it was actually good screening practices on both Melanie's and my end that brought this asshole out of the shadows.

As far as I'm concerned it was worth it. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

My bad on not catching the part where you called it off. *Slap Forehead* It's been hard to follow a thread that has turned into Iliad's Odyssey.

Even though this helped exposed a member, I would've left him alone by reading his posts. But I'm just now realizing the unseriousness of the screening method, so it's all gravy. If Melanie would've backed out on the deal, I would've taken it up if it involved BDSM with NHR.

I would've spanked him for free.

Don't mind me. I'm just pissy because my power is out again. I can understand the confusion. I can't believe this played out the way it did. Lol
Don't mind me. I'm just pissy because my power is out again. I can understand the confusion. I can't believe this played out the way it did. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yeah, who passes up free pussy and a free whip?

I had a lady cancel on me (last year).
Had several not return my booty calls (over several years).
One lady talked mean to me (and I liked it).
My dog died (when I was a kid).
Can I get some sympathy nookie and a whippen?

I am freezing my ass off currently....

I am freezing my ass off currently.... Originally Posted by Hercules
I just checked into a hotel bc my power is not expected to be on til tomorrow. Ever try to pack four hungry and cold kid's suitcases in the dark? I'll be managing to do for myself and pay for myself and my family bc that's what grown ups do.

It's unfortunate that NHR wanted to take a lady up on her offer to pay for his pussy but it did manage to illustrate the level of ninny he has actually managed to sink to over the years.

I've never met you, Herc. But I'm willing to bet you are better than that

Lol! Nice try!
im freezing too and feel the blues of the snow ... any simpathy for this poor soul?