Unprofessional

Would there have even been an incident if he would have gone "top shelf?"
  • Rezo
  • 10-21-2011, 10:49 PM
nah. just a regular upsell in that case
All I have to say is WOW!!!!

This is the funniest thing I have read in such a long time...it caused even me come out of the woodwork...

Been in Canada too long...This shit (for lack of a better word) can only happen in good ole Texas cause everything is bigger and better...LMFAO!!!!
BD....
I don't know why she was so pissed. Not like you were prairie doggie when she was giving you a blowie. I could understand if she went to lick your ball bag and got crap on her tongue. And who hasn't forgot to flush.
I don't know why she was so pissed. Not like you were prairie doggie when she was giving you a blowie. I could understand if she went to lick your ball bag and got crap on her tongue. And who hasn't forgot to flush. Originally Posted by simpleton
That would be a "blowkin"! Lmao!
i guess i'm "piling on" here but though this is funny as hell, it's really a serious issue.
1) You are forever labelled....Ole Shit-N-Split!! Cheap Bastard.
2) Apparently....your brothers work at my office building....with their no toilet flushing ass!!! Not innocent at all!!! Ya'll never flush....with your nasty ass!!! ( I used to do custodial work)
3) The lady was throwing up because of the surprise that you left and the fact that she had to come back out a face you.

Ok....my anger is gone now..........and I still can't belive that I can't quit LMAO!!!!
BD....
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Someone needs to make SNL quit posting MY xrays.
Oh that's not yours Pyramider, here's yours...the doctor said that's his and he needs it back
Could someone please tell what that thing is?
I was thinking some sort of pace maker.....
  • Rezo
  • 10-22-2011, 08:22 PM
hah! its a big fucking dildo/vibrator

I believe that is a battery pack at the base and then the motor bit at the tip. you can make out a faint outline of an "egg" shape.
  • Rezo
  • 10-22-2011, 08:54 PM
I was thinking some sort of pace maker..... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
depends on your pace.