Who is the best bbbj artist in the land ?

I have not seen her but I'm surprised sexxyjade has not been nominated.

I saw Misty Ryder and her BBBJ was awesome.
IMHO, and I have experienced it twice now and others in between, the Italian Princess is tops!
The only thing better than a mind blowing BBBJ from Red Headed Julie is both of us taking turns giving you an amazing BBBJ.
Even better than that is watching and feeling both of our mouths at the same time. :-)
I was thinking about going to Austin or San Antonio but the Big D seems to be where it's at!
The only thing better than a mind blowing BBBJ from Red Headed Julie is both of us taking turns giving you an amazing BBBJ.
Even better than that is watching and feeling both of our mouths at the same time. :-) Originally Posted by Heather Winston

WOW, totally amazing I would think!!
Amber Rain
+ Red Headed Julie
+ Infamous BJ
Duke of G
Lexus
+ Syerra Pink
+ Italian Princess
+ youownme69 Originally Posted by Von Spieler on 09-30-2012, 02:35 PM
close to three yrs later and five (+) are still around and slurping.
that should tell us bbbj-seekers something !!!
Irishskirt- i have a fairly numb penis when it comes to BBBJ but dang she had my butt coming off the bed
I still haven't forgotten a bj I got from PleasurableNights, and that was probably 6 years ago. With all due respect to the wonderful bj's I've had in between, that one REALLY stands out to me. It was so fucking intense. I was holding back the load, because I was only a one popper. I tell you what. That was the GREATEST STRUGGLE in my entire fucking life. As great as it felt, in my mind I was begging her to stop, because I just didn't want to blow right there.

This great struggle probably goes on for 10-15 min, easy (imagine trying to hold back that long, without the benefit of changing positions). When she FINALLY stopped, finally, that was the greatest relief ever. I swear, if she would've kept going another 2-3 seconds, SECONDS, I would've lost it and gushed everywhere.

I don't know if she still provides or not, but if she does, I will have to see her again...and this time, I will NOT hold back.
Not too many have had this mouth of mines but once u do, u will see while I give the best bjs
No Gag Reflex
Sloppy wet
Deep throat
No Quit No Spit
LOVEEE FACIALS
The best that i personally have had from here was Kallie. She was so soft and sweet. next thing i know she has me climbing the walls her BJ was so good!
Still remember the time Caitie Mae was giving me a BBBJ, then I switched to CFS, and on the second stroke, I popped. I told her I did not realize she had me so close. She looked at me with that twinkle in her eye and said, "I DID." Originally Posted by guest043013-2
Only fair to mention SHE'S BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

Holy cum lover batman...
This threAD also reminded me of phenomenal blowjobs I've had - near the top, if not THE top in enthusiasm & style is Viktoria Stone. Check with your cardiologist since she demands a lot of energy and juice from you too.
Isabella Presley is in a class by herself.
I still haven't forgotten a bj I got from PleasurableNights, and that was probably 6 years ago. With all due respect to the wonderful bj's I've had in between, that one REALLY stands out to me. It was so fucking intense. I was holding back the load, because I was only a one popper. I tell you what. That was the GREATEST STRUGGLE in my entire fucking life. As great as it felt, in my mind I was begging her to stop, because I just didn't want to blow right there.

This great struggle probably goes on for 10-15 min, easy (imagine trying to hold back that long, without the benefit of changing positions). When she FINALLY stopped, finally, that was the greatest relief ever. I swear, if she would've kept going another 2-3 seconds, SECONDS, I would've lost it and gushed everywhere.

I don't know if she still provides or not, but if she does, I will have to see her again...and this time, I will NOT hold back. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I do believe a thank you is in order! My condolences for the pain and suffering you endured while I was bringing you to the edge and taken it down a notch...then bring you back to the edge and taking it down a notch. *Giggling* Actually I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Great times sweetheart...maybe another rematch will be in your future....but do you think I'll let you race to the finish line? Hardly...you'd be in for more intense suffering....

Xoxo Hope