Things have slowed down ((review specials))

So, I am still trying to figure out what the last 8 or so pages have to do with the young lady that was lamenting a slowdown in business and then explodes when people respond, if it was in fact her posting the original post or maybe the other. It all seems for naught as the OP seems to have disabled her account.

All I gather out of this is some bitches whining and complaining about how hookers conduct themselves in a private forum. Maybe one of the ladies can exp0lain exactly how outing is controlled and limited to private conversations rather than semi-public private areas of the board.

So, all that remains to be asked is: did the cute papi run another off the boards......idkdy
C44. I the interest of "information" we need the facts are you see them.

1. What specifically are you accusing CD of?

2. What specific evidence can you offer us to give credence to your claim?
So, I am still trying to figure out what the last 8 or so pages have to do with the young lady that was lamenting a slowdown in business and then explodes when people respond, if it was in fact her posting the original post or maybe the other. It all seems for naught as the OP seems to have disabled her account.

All I gather out of this is some bitches whining and complaining about how hookers conduct themselves in a private forum. Maybe one of the ladies can exp0lain exactly how outing is controlled and limited to private conversations rather than semi-public private areas of the board.

So, all that remains to be asked is: did the cute papi run another off the boards......idkdy Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yup. And. The hooktard quit hooking. Yet the drum keeps marching on.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2016, 03:56 PM

All I gather out of this is some bitches whining and complaining about how hookers conduct themselves in a private forum.

dy Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Funny all I gathered is a few ladies crying about being exposed for the potty mouths they are.

Some sure seem it not a problem when it is say xoxo that some complain about! Why dat do you think?
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2016, 03:58 PM
C44. I the interest of "information" we need the facts are you see them.

1. What specifically are you accusing CD of?

2. What specific evidence can you offer us to give credence to your claim? Originally Posted by Mythos
He can offer up about as much evidence as CD did when she tried to say he was leaking ML info.

If you want to see the evidence have some lady let you log onto her infoshare account.

Some sure seem it not a problem when it is say xoxo that some complain about! Why dat do you think? Originally Posted by WTF
Now some real shit right there...

I so do want to answer the question, but going to keep my mouth shut for now..

Waiting for the bullshit Response's to come 1st.

Oh and btw there are way more potty mouths, only selective few have been singled out and made public.

Those that have been singled out is due to the "board policies" going out the window. For malicious intents.
He can offer up about as much evidence as CD did when she tried to say he was leaking ML info.

If you want to see the evidence have some lady let you log onto her infoshare account. Originally Posted by WTF
I am contented with only he answering the questions but thank you for offering up your conjecture.
I do not think you should be using the screened information to intimidate gents....I obviously disagree with you and CarloineDavenport on that point....and were infoshare opened up we'd see who is telling the truth. Originally Posted by WTF
I do not use screening info to "intimidate" anyone, have never threatened, demeaned, or used info to further my personal goals OTHER than setting safe appointments with willing gentlemen. My posts in ANY forum of this site, dissected with the concerns of provider safety in mind, will not differ on motivation. You really don't know WTF you're talking about, and I resent the implications of some arcane form of "blackmail" you seem to be alluding to as they are completely untrue, but obviously you're free to spread unfounded rumors in this land of free speech, fantasy fulfillment, and fetishes. Maybe your turn-on is ruining good reputations? I think you're misinterpreting some odd concept of "knowledge is power" to ascribe domineering, fear-inspiring, monstrous aspects to my demeanor not in evidence. Be afraid of Fancy, be very afraid!

Can't argue with a rock, so not going to try, and this thread has gone so far off the trail it probably can't find its way back with a compass. I have a Monday Start-the-Week-of-Head Deliciously BBQ to attend. I wish you splendid play dates with the companions of your choosing.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Maybe your turn-on is ruining good reputations? I think you're misinterpreting some odd concept of "knowledge is power" to ascribe domineering, fear-inspiring, monstrous aspects to my demeanor not in evidence. Be afraid of Fancy, be very afraid!

Can't argue with a rock, so not going to try, ...

.... I wish you splendid play dates with the companions of your choosing.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Knowledge is power ...

And I'm not susceptible to this passive aggressive talk from you, so save it...
Lmfao Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Now that is Fing hilarious! Hats off to Dorothy and Fancy! Wait better yet, hat on and let the good times roll. Now that would be the party of all parties, Dorothy and Fancy!
One's classy and one's trashy, don't do that to Fancy...

You put fancy and fancy together not a 2 star hotel hoe..
One's classy and one's trashy, don't do that to Fancy...

You put fancy and fancy together not a 2 star hotel hoe.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Rather be that instead of a outing whore like yourself
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2016, 05:27 PM
not a 2 star hotel hoe.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
You gotta admit that was kinda funny Dorthy.
Rather be that instead of a outing whore like yourself Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Bad bitch and don't you forget it!

I need to get job working for CIA since im supposedly that good..

At least you know your raggedy bitch and a 2 star hotel hoe. Heh
You gotta admit that was kinda funny Dorthy. Originally Posted by WTF
Ive seen the slums she works in.