Trump to gain billions!!!!

Is Truth Social a Sucksess yet.
Is Truth Social a Success yet. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

It’s going to blow big tech out of the water. Buy stock now.
It’s going to blow big tech out of the water. Buy stock now. Originally Posted by bambino
Loony Tunes!

Before the internet? I used the library. That was where the information was at.
I didn't have to argue with a bunch of people who lived in mommy's basement and you could pretend you had read more than 15 books (and that Nancy Drew was relevant in today's world).

When the internet came on line, you ignored your new access to sources of information. Instead you used the anonymity to hide who you are, what you are, and to hide your lack of knowledge.

Anybody who finished high school or went to college knows the answer to that stupid question. And since you don't, I'll do you a favor and pretend you actually completed your GED.

They are called "footnotes" (and depending on the Professor/teacher's requirements, it could include endnotes and a bibliography etc.). They were required. Leaving them out was a guaranteed "F". They show the sources and other relevant information concerning the quoted or referenced information.

A link is a footnote you can look at without the physical document.
You being a Trumpy, it is understandable why you put so little value on a link. Your posted information is frequently made up or your opinion presented as fact.
On the other hand, because you are a Trumpy, you should understand why others require a link from you. Because your posted information is frequently made up or your opinion presented as fact.

Also, the following is pulled from one of your own post. In your case, it isn't limited to an "OP".

"As is customary ... it appears the OP doesn't have:

1. a link
2. names
3. FACTS"

I minimized the font to place your comment in perspective. But if it is your "perspective" that ALL Enron employees lost their asses, because their 401Ks/Retirement funds consisted of Enron stock, then a long trip to the toilet will relieve the congestion that clogs your ability to do some simple research WITHOUT ASKING SOMEONE FOR A "LINK"!

What did you do before there was an internet for "links"?

If you rely on "links," you will remain ignorant forever. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Posting a link shows I was at the location of that particular piece of information.
I post links so you won't....I was going to say to keep you from staying ignorant. That's obviously a lost cause.

To be truthful, I want a link from you because I think (and you have proven) you can't provide a link. Because you express your opinion as fact.
You want an example?

But if it is your "perspective" that ALL Enron employees lost their asses, because their 401Ks/Retirement funds consisted of Enron stock,

Any money invested in Enron stock was almost worthless and I didn't say all employees, you lying fuck. And the only information you might be able to access would be a total value of lost capital on the Enron stock itself. Any info in any employee's stock portfolio/401 is private. You have no possible way to do "simple" or any other kind of research on how they did. In other words, no link.
If you had $100,000 to invest and you put $50,000 into Enron for 10 years, at the end of 10 years you would have $50,000 +/-.
With the market crash that happened in 2007-8, that's losing your ass.
LL’s propensity to play fast and loose with the truth is legendary.

And Trumps social media soapbox is not what anybody thought it would be, except for the snake oil salesman on the receiving end of your heard earned televangelist money.
LexusLiar is exactly that
I just remember Enron not allowing people to cash out while the top dogs grabbed their golden parachutes (if that is the correct term) and bail.
And when Trump does that they’ll all start rage whining about the Clintons.