ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

Ahhh Namo has spoken the end game over thanks for playing
You're just a clown who follows her around on the board. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

All of you cats need to stop needlessly harassing these females and following them around. Which is different than criticizing or handling general disputes. If the girls want to fight amongst themselves then so be it but you aren't in a position to be criticizing Gtoman for his Modus Operandi when you do the EXACT same thing to KaitlynDior and her friends following them from city to city fucking with them. You need to check yourself too.

#potcallingthekettleblack
All of you cats need to stop needlessly harassing these females and following them around. Which is different than criticizing or handling general disputes. If the girls want to fight amongst themselves then so be it but you aren't in a position to be criticizing Gtoman for his Modus Operandi when you do the EXACT same thing to KaitlynDior and her friends following them from city to city fucking with them. You need to check yourself too.

#potcallingthekettleblack Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is something wrong with you? What the fuck are you talking about? Show me that proof there smart guy...have fun looking up my posts because I'm not going to do so. Show me 10 posts where I've wasted my time with that silly crew. Maybe you'll be able to find 5 because they're threAD whores who post about dumb shit nonstop and their threAds are frequent...go back to your old handle dude...you're as bad at this handle as you were with your old one.

#potcallingthekettleblack Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey Wakeup, you're stealing my line! Where's D.G. been? I need some more German lessons.
Is something wrong with you? What the fuck are you talking about? Show me that proof there smart guy...have fun looking up my posts because I'm not going to do so. Show me 10 posts where I've wasted my time with that silly crew in the last year...go back to your old handle goofball...you're as bad at this one as you were with your old one. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If the shoe fits then wear it! I ain't doing no homework for your silly ass and another thing you can stop being all catty and bitchy like a ho. You always fucking with them girls no matter where they post your ass always hanging around their threads. You're to gotdam old for that shit grow the fuck up and leave them young girls alone.

Note: I notice they started several threads in Dallas Coed recently. Everything was cool and then comes your hating ass trying to throw salt in the game and fuck with them. You know what you're doing you can save that fake ignorance shit for someone else.
If the shoe fits then wear it! I ain't doing no homework for your silly ass and another thing you can stop being all catty and bitchy like a ho. You always fucking with them girls no matter where they post your ass always hanging around their threads. You're to gotdam old for that shit grow the fuck up and leave them young girls alone.

Note: I notice they started several threads in Dallas Coed recently. Everything was cool and then comes your hating ass trying to throw salt in the game and fuck with them. You know what you're doing you can save that fake ignorance shit for someone else. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why all the anger? Captains of their debate team are supposed to be logical.

Again, find me 5 posts where I have addressed that crew...otherwise, I question whether you were the captain of the debate team...I'm just kidding with you, don't waste your time because you can't. Just give me a rap video or whatever dumb shit you post to try to act deep...the funny thing is you're probably going through my posts right now trying to find those 5 posts. Have fun, maybe you can find 6 if I forgot something and you're lucky.
Why all the anger? Captains of their debate team are supposed to be logical.

Again, find me 5 posts where I have addressed that crew...otherwise, I question whether you were the captain of the debate team...I'm just kidding with you, don't waste your time because you can't. Just give me a rap video or whatever dumb shit you post to try to act deep...the funny thing is you're probably going through my posts right now trying to find those 5 posts. Have fun, maybe you can find 6 if I forgot something and you're lucky. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I said it before if the shoe fits then wear it. I don't have time for your catty female ass shit. But I will say you clearly got life and bullshit all fucked up. ;-)

stop being a little ho and fucking with them girls
That's what I thought. I'm the wrong dude debate boy. Go get back in bed with gtoman and snuggle and tell him that you tried to have his back...he'll forgive you for your failure.
That's what I thought. I'm the wrong dude debate boy. Go get back in bed with gtoman and snuggle and tell him that you tried to have his back...he'll forgive you for your failure. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

naw I dont have anyones back but you and Gtoman are two birds of a same feather your targets are just different but you operate the same way. at least Gtoman acknowledges what he does while you're still in denial.

and you're the wrong dude? haha OK. I tell you what I will be even more bitch made and let you have the last word on this ;-)

haha tff the wrong dude. haha
I guess he didn't want to snuggle with you. Sorry, you tried to come to his defense...you guys probably need counseling. You seem angry. I'm guessing you are the abusive one in the relationship.Maybe you're the problem but he may be as well. Hence, my suggestion for your counseling. You two can make it with work!

naw I dont have anyones back but you and Gtoman are two birds of a same feather your targets are just different but you operate the same way. at least Gtoman acknowledges what he does while you're still in denial.

and you're the wrong dude? haha OK. I tell you what I will be even more bitch made and let you have the last word on this ;-)

haha tff the wrong dude. haha Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I guess he didn't want to snuggle with you. Sorry, you tried to come to his defense...you guys probably need counseling. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
if I were you I'd try to spin my way out of it as well. I understand ;-)

the point is stop calling gtoman out when you do the exact same thing .....its not a good look chief

many people can call him out but you're not one of them
if I were you I'd try to spin my way out of it as well. I understand ;-)

the point is stop calling gtoman out when you do the exact same thing .....its not a good look chief

many people can call him out but you're not one of them Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You don't even know what you're talking about, but a guy with ~2300 posts in 6 months with a new handle will go on forever and I have shit I have to do today. I get bored easily when people stop making any sense...you can get the last word in here because you're pretty boring and I don't have the attention span for you.
You don't even know what you're talking about, but a guy with ~2300 posts in 6 months with a new handle will go on forever. I get bored easily when people stop making any sense...you can get the last word in here because you're pretty boring and I don't have the attention span for you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

OK you silly sally ;-)
Dude, if you had half a brain, you would realize that comparing my probably 4 total posts directed at that whore crew to gtoman and his probably 100's of posts directed at NaMo is really fucking dumb...but what do I know? I actually wanted to get laid instead of being on the debate team. You're obviously a skilled debater.
Dude, if you had half a brain, you would realize that comparing my probably 4 total posts to that whore crew to gtoman and his probably 100's of posts to NaMo is really fucking dumb...but what do I know? I actually wanted to get laid instead of being on the debate team like you. You're obviously a skilled debater. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Hey Mr. McCain if it makes you feel any better I apologize

but I'm sure you're gonna be consciously aware of leaving them alone going forward if for no other reason than trying to prove me wrong. Its all good though; now don't go around wearing your heart on your sleeve because we disagree on this. ;-)

we can disagree without being disagreeable.