Harris County grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

• WTF
  • 02-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Since they have no substance to contribute to the discourse ...

..... the children play silly games and giggle at one another.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
How about talking about tje thread subject....or are you to scared to make a prediction?
WTF struggling to be relevant. Not happening!
Assup whips his boyfriend's dick behind the "ignore" curtain!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF struggling to be relevant. Not happening! Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF .... campaigning for a term in 2017 .... has nothing of substance to post any longer .... so he and his pod engage in their kindergarten school yard games ....
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 08:24 AM
WTF .... campaigning for a term in 2017 .... has nothing of substance to post any longer .... so he and his pod engage in their kindergarten school yard games .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Looks like one of these nuts will be going to trial...maybe LL can advise their Defense team. Are you scared to comment on the matter LL?

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/02/0...-rejects-plea/

But Terry Yates, one of Daleiden’s attorneys, said Daleiden isn’t interested in accepting the plea offer and is prepared to head to trial if he can’t quash the indictment.
“The only thing we’re going to accept right now is an apology,” he said.
The pretrial diversion, also offered to Daleiden’s co-defendant and fellow activist Sandra Merritt, is the “right thing to do” and a common offer for first-time nonviolent offenders, Harris County District Attorney’s Office spokesman Jeff McShan said. But he also said prosecutors are ready to proceed to trial and that “our case is strong.”
I'm surprised that JDrunk - VP of Marketing for Murdered Baby Parts - isn't standing in front of the Harris County Courthouse demanding justice for these great patriots.

After all, there are some great bars downtown Houston...

Maybe JDrunk can be an extra...

• WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 08:41 AM
These activist are going to fuck around and get convicted if they do not take this plea deal. Which is exactly what they will do before it is all said and done. One is just looking for media coverage....

But of course LL is to chickenshit to comment on the actual facts....he prefers to post in pink and call names.

JD just does not have a clue as to the workings of the charge. He thinks if I go undercover and offer a woman 1600 dollars for sex and she ignores me....then the Cops should arrest her.
WTF struggling to be relevant. Not happening! Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF .... campaigning for a term in 2017 .... has nothing of substance to post any longer .... so he and his pod engage in their kindergarten school yard games .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speaking of "write-ins" and Idiots!....

Is BigTitsIdiot2016 going to vote for:

Hillary?
Bernie?
Biden?

in the fall of 2016!!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 09:29 AM
Speaking of "write-ins" and Idiots!....

Is BigTitsIdiot2016 going to vote for:

Hillary?
Bernie?
Biden?

in the fall of 2016!!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover

These activist are going to fuck around and get convicted if they do not take this plea deal. Which is exactly what they will do before it is all said and done. One is just looking for media coverage....

But of course LL is to chickenshit to comment on the actual facts....he prefers to post in pink and call names.

JD just does not have a clue as to the workings of the charge. He thinks if I go undercover and offer a woman 1600 dollars for sex and she ignores me....then the Cops should arrest her.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Do you think they were indicted for "editing" a video?

If that's a "crime" then 99% of the news media is about to go to prison.
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They were indicted for offering to buy fetal tissue, ....which is against the law in Texas. Which is what they did....and hopefully what they will be convicted on.

Politically motivated prosecutions rarely turn out well for the government. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tell me the politics behind this. Do you think Devon Anderson wanted this? Is that why her prosecutors offered the defendants the deal they did?

You talk about folks not being able to speak of things of substance, yet you will not discuss the substance of this case. You throw out accusations with no back up to it. Politically motivated prosecutions...how does that apply in this case? Do you have anything to back up that charge?
I don't know how 0zombies can live with themselves... The poor innocent Houston abortion Dr Douglas Karpen

http://liveaction.org/inhuman/gosnel...en-houston-tx/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhyJItGPko
I don't know how 0zombies can live with themselves... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's easy for them to live with themselves. They can even argue with themselves.

WTF is a perfect example. Just read his posts.
Post it in PINK, LLephantMan.

It beCUMS you!
WTF ... and YOURONG struggling to be relevant. Not happening! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bump .... in the road.