Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?

thoughts/predictions on how the gaetz saga ends, or you dont care? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Meh....pretty much zero fucks to give.....
Meh....pretty much zero fucks to give..... Originally Posted by Russ38
There has to be a beginning before there can be an end.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-29-2021, 11:20 PM
so now we learn the ALLEGED backstory. if true, all i can say is yikes..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/30/polit...ter/index.html
Anonymous sources quoting, possibly out of context, passages from a letter supposedly written by someone who has little credibility with investigators and likely won't have any with a jury.
Why would such a letter have multiple drafts?
Remember the fake letter Dan Rather presented on CBS news.......the national guard service of George W ?
Why would such a letter have multiple drafts? Originally Posted by boardman
Tweaking!

Since I didn't bother to investigate in this thread the source of the redrafts (even if they were readily identifiable) then my assumption is the substantive tweaking was the result of an initial author's retardation and consequential "fuzziness" (like was it really who I thought it was?) or dream state that the author fantasized the event ... like some of the reviews posted on Eccie.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-01-2021, 01:05 AM
Tweaking!

Since I didn't bother to investigate in this thread the source of the redrafts (even if they were readily identifiable) then my assumption is the substantive tweaking was the result of an initial author's retardation and consequential "fuzziness" (like was it really who I thought it was?) or dream state that the author fantasized the event ... like some of the reviews posted on Eccie. Originally Posted by LexusLover
thank you for staying on topic LL. agreed on the multiple drafts.
More importantly ...

.. does anyone consider a 3rd party "draft" of a letter admissible evidence.

OP ... the "topic" is

Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?
The answer is "NO"! Neither!

But the guy for whom you voted is merely demented. So you are not a really good appraiser of mental conditions of people. So one can only assume that your trashing of Gaetz is because of his support of the other candidate opposed by the Demented One for whom you voted.

Surely you're not trashing someone for chasing pussy.
This is the topic......but is it real or is it fake ?
  • pxmcc
  • 05-02-2021, 01:13 AM
More importantly ...

.. does anyone consider a 3rd party "draft" of a letter admissible evidence.

OP ... the "topic" is

The answer is "NO"! Neither!

But the guy for whom you voted is merely demented. So you are not a really good appraiser of mental conditions of people. So one can only assume that your trashing of Gaetz is because of his support of the other candidate opposed by the Demented One for whom you voted.

Surely you're not trashing someone for chasing pussy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
you really can't help yourself, can you? sad.

try counseling.
..try counseling. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Are you spreading personal information about posters again?

Even if it is false!
  • pxmcc
  • 05-02-2021, 06:31 AM
Are you spreading personal information about posters again?

Even if it is false! Originally Posted by LexusLover
i'd chill LL. since we already know that if Crypt has his way, i'm gone, maybe now isn't the best time to be trolling me. capice?
  • pxmcc
  • 05-02-2021, 07:34 AM
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6...b09cce6c1f2667

if the ALLEGED reports are true, Gaetz's problems just got a whole lot more problematic..
i'd chill LL. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I don't "chill" when alleged personal information is shouted and particularly when it's done in an effort to quiet someone. Unfortunately, you've adopted current event tactics.
Math

If + alleged + tabloid journalism + unverification = zero

In older days, it was more true that when there was smoke, there was likely to be a fire.
Not anymore, with instant minute by minute "news"