Do Thick Thighs really saves lives?

What’s your deal? Why are you so rude?? I’m genuinely wanting to know Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
tia tate has a 1.3 rating out of 9 reviews........ yeah she is rubbing people the right way!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lol can a girl get a link?

Pretty sure it's that erotic monkey site that everyone claims is fake and bs. Oh but now it can be used as valuable evidence. I haven't even listed myself on there. They stole my info and reviews. Like they steal everyone else's.
Lol can a girl get a link?

Pretty sure it's that erotic monkey site that everyone claims is fake and bs. Oh but now it can be used as valuable evidence. I haven't even listed myself on there. They stole my info and reviews. Like they steal everyone else's. Originally Posted by tiatate
So erotic monkey is fake and b/s? But then you say they stole your info. and reviews! Like they steal everyone else's!
More contradiction and deflection! Keep digging, that hole isn't deep enough yet !
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-16-2018, 06:36 PM
Actually EM is a scam site that scraped enough data to appear legit. Some women actually signed up and now it has taken on a life of its own. It is NOT an credible website.
tiatate should teach how manage balancing busy life and still post so many on eccie. With my boring life, I still can’t post 50% (not even 20%) of what u posted since you made claims of I have boring life and u have busy life.
tiatate should teach how manage balancing busy life and still post so many on eccie. With my boring life, I still can’t post 50% (not even 20%) of what u posted since you made claims of I have boring life and u have busy life. Originally Posted by eng
The truth is, she lies! Eccie is her life and backpage!
Geezus fucking Christ!!
[size=5]...
Maybe he was one of the 9 reviewers on GFEMonkey that gave your fat black ass (<-your words) 1.3 stars...

[b][size=5] Rating of 1.3 stars? Outta 9 different people? LMFAO

... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
For the record, that GFEMonkey site has fake information on it. Believe that most of everything posted there is fake or was lifted from other sources.

I'm not sure of the name for this but they get information from other sites and post it.

I had actually wanted to get on the site because a few of my friends had gotten some business off of it, and when my profile went up ... immediately it had me at a one star rating.

Which I certainly am not.

Most ladies are on that site and never signed up to be there. And they HATE it. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I have SO many other comments that are rolling through my brain right now but really have no dog in this fuss.

Besides, I've already made one provocative statement in another topic this morning. I try to limit myself to only one a day!

Elisabeth
In the final analysis, I think we can conclude that while thick thighs might indeed save lives-- loose lips sink ships.
In the final analysis, I think we can conclude that while thick thighs might indeed save lives-- loose lips sink ships. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
How did you get in my head this morning? My sentiments almost exactly. Lol
Thanks ladies for clearing that up. I didn't mind at first, when I was a newbie provider, that Erotic Monkey listed me without my consent, I thought of it as free advertising. Didn't know I had a low rating on there though. That's counterproductive AF and I'll start the process of getting my stuff removed from there.

lol I can talk some shit, but it isn't "lose lips". And what sinking ship? I'm sorry I was simply busy af with bookings, pre bookings, and booking my first tour. First stop: NYC
One shouldn't always assume that something is directed at them.

Frankly-- I don't care either way about your business. If you're having fun and enjoying some success, good for you!

Loose lips sink ships is an old expression. It could also be interpreted in that the more you speak, the less you say.

Have fun in NYC-- its a great city to work in!!
In the final analysis, I think we can conclude that while thick thighs might indeed save lives-- loose lips sink ships. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Loose lips sink ships for sure....

But I am still of the belief that thic thighs suffocate.

I hear she got that NO review thing going on....isn't that against the rules?

ALSO

It is worth noting that the REVIEWMONKEY website did indeed say NYC in it.

Now where would they have scraped that from before it was brought up here? hmmmm.

I would bet money that if someone booked through that website that she would honor it. She wont miss a bone thrown in her direction...ijs.....