Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Okay, I think we can all agree that it is time for Wulfie to go away now, it's not even funny anymore and she has seriously started to annoy me.

Thanks!
Really? You don't frighten me in the least. Talk all you want. Spew your venom and animosity. I never represent myself in a bad light. I can get my point across and still maintain my credibility. Keep digging that hole doll, it's about to cave in again.
  • L.A.
  • 11-17-2014, 12:34 PM

kendall you always have something to say... ALWAYS, bitch you don't know me, i will advise you to walk away now, unlike male members you are not hard to find! just that simple, you don't like what i have to say DON'T comment, but if you want to kiss ass to help your day go by smoother then great,

NEVER in your fucking life talk to me as if you know me you

and yea 9 out of 10 i'm gonna get an infraction for this but this shit is getting ridiculous, i've cleared the air with most ladies here, but kendell you can whole heartedly fuck yourself.

no it is not, you obviously have not read the guidlines fully, because i have received infractions for this exact situation

which is why it has pissed me off SO MUCH, you can try to sat it as nice as you want but at end of the day you are still openly breaking rule 16, and fucking getting away with it! because the moderators thnks t's funny

correction I LOVE THIS PLAY GROUND, i have very little real competition, and it's fun every time i get to go and have recess, at the end of the day you just showed YOU'RE class by showing you are just as much of a immature bitch as kendle

don't laugh to hard..., wouldn't want a lung to drop Originally Posted by !VI!
I don't think you'll just get infractions for this latest post. Surf was pretty clear that any more threats would result in a "permanent" ban. Advising somebody to walk away and they aren't that hard to find certainly seems to be a threat.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056040007&postcount=20
Ya now we all get to play chase the Wulf under whatever new handles she comes back as. Joy.

P.S. I'll proudly stand by as Kendall's mini double dique clique whore. js
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 12:38 PM
I don't think you'll just get infractions for this latest post. Surf was pretty clear that any more threats would result in a "permanent" ban. Advising somebody to walk away and they aren't that hard to find certainly seems to be a threat. Originally Posted by L.A.

"seems to be" there are many better way's to word it
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 12:44 PM
Really? You don't frighten me in the least. Talk all you want. Spew your venom and animosity. I never represent myself in a bad light. I can get my point across and still maintain my credibility. Keep digging that hole doll, it's about to cave in again. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

kendell i do not need to frighten you, you management does that or me, ijs

i understand your reason for posting, but literally you mean nothing to me you are as about as useful as SP in my eyes
correction I LOVE THIS PLAY GROUND, i have very little real competition, and it's fun every time i get to go and have recess, at the end of the day you just showed YOU'RE class by showing you are just as much of a immature bitch as kendle

don't laugh to hard..., wouldn't want a lung to drop

LOL....That was funny.....I see what you did there (seriously...it was funny. I laugh at my old ass all the time)
See how much more fun the board can be when you can laugh a little more at things instead of insulting and threatening the flock. Keep it up.....you might just start enjoying things around here more.

BTW...it's "showed Your class".....just sayin

Spikebaby
That is a direct threat to Kendall - RTM this one and say goodbye to Vi.
kendell i do not need to frighten you, you management does that or me, ijs

i understand your reason for posting, but literally you mean nothing to me you are as about as useful as SP in my eyes Originally Posted by !VI!
It's Kendall with an a.....
Management? Awe honey, you are just making yourself look more stupid than I thought possible. Is that all you can come up with? That's laughable, truly. I think you care a whole hell of a lot about what everyone on here thinks about you. Otherwise, why all the hostility when you are called out? Your tantrums are far from amusing and are proof positive that you are entirely too immature to be in this industry. Perhaps a break is in order?
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 01:09 PM
at the end of the day, i'm done chatting here...

you people are just a web of bullshit, people are stepping in now just because of their sheepish mentality

here is the bottom line of who i am

I am not one of these money grubbing ladies who will treat you like a revolving door
i am not someone who will just take being abused like many people will
i was raised to fight for what i believe in

but hobby wise, i have learned a lot, and now i've put enough pieces and strings out, people are starting to see the things i've been saying

so good job guys i surrender

including the contradicting eccie guidelines, i will be a supporter of eccie, but dallas members are have a weird agenda going on... and i hope someone else can put breaks on it

now back to my memes
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 01:15 PM
It's Kendall with an a.....
Management? Awe honey, you are just making yourself look more stupid than I thought possible. Is that all you can come up with? That's laughable, truly. I think you care a whole hell of a lot about what everyone on here thinks about you. Otherwise, why all the hostility when you are called out? Your tantrums are far from amusing and are proof positive that you are entirely too immature to be in this industry. Perhaps a break is in order? Originally Posted by Kendall4U

kendall.... you win.... the entire bully crew can say they won this one...

i can not defend myself with out being infracted, because most of you are hiding behing a keyboard you treat me like trash just because you can... so tired of me posting ... i can't fight for my self and anyone who has ever tried got bashed and banned .... so GG you win

i'll play ghost on eccie from this point forward... if anyone wants to know the truth thru all this bullshit PM text or call me

otherwise good luck with you agenda
Woo, boy! Two fiery red-heads getting into it. Now, that's what I'd like to see!
Um....hm....wow.

You know it really gets back to all the different reasons we have for being here: Some spend a lot of time in the Sandbox for the bigger opinion discussions. Others are looking at Alerts for safety updates. Some in Coed. Some only review. Some only read reviews for the info exchange.

I don't begrudge anyone who's here for entertainment purposes, or even some dishy drama to be amused with. It's certainly fertile ground! But many of us don't find entertainment here, and you never see posts from them in drama threads.

IV, I think there's a chance you're just bored. Obviously I don't know you, but if you had other things that were more important to do, or others you wanted to spend time with other than the repliers in this thread (and others), your responses wouldn't be an issue b/c you just wouldn't be here. You'd be off keyboard doing something else!

I think you're a little more sensitive than you let on (your showcase eludes to a tougher persona you've taken on), and there's nothing wrong with that.

And I think there's an immaturity issue here, and that's not me calling you 'immature' like kids do in high school, but more like what older adults notice in some 20-somethings.

If you're truly enjoying all of this, then great. There are plenty of folks who will follow you around the board and mess with you, and enjoy some controversy. You'll even get some apptmts from guys who find that fun to be around. But if you're not, then why don't you get outside today. It's still cold, but sunny! Not like yesterday.

Y'all be cool,
LnH
Dammit Wulfy got the hammer, I thought with 26 points I would have gone first.
Why didn't she threaten to hunt down Dr. Puppies? I feel singled out for sure. :/