When Will You Get The COVID19 Vaccine?

Do whatever you want. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
When are you going to start .... doing what you want?
I don't want to do shit.
I don't want to do shit. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
That's obvious.
I'm vaccinated and believe scientific evidence that I'm protected and no longer a potential threat to others..duty to myself and society fulfilled. I'll continue to mask as required to make others more comfortable out of respect to my fellow man. Dixie may be lost forever. Odds are against it, but one has to be careful with all in bets; Lady Luck is a bitch. Originally Posted by reddog1951
This.

Herd immunity is off the table, unless 90% of the anti-vax crowd gets Covid
How is herd immunity "off the table?" We were doing great until Biden and the Dims decided to let infected in en masse. The whole "until everyone is vaccinated" is a false choice.

It's been over a year. You'll live. Without a mask too.

Welcome back, General Nuisance.
This.

Herd immunity is off the table, unless 90% of the anti-vax crowd gets Covid Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Like the old saying goes "Only The Strong Survive" It really doesn't matter if you're vaccinated or not. You may get Covid-19 and die from it or recover from it or not ever get it at all. Relying on an experimental vaccine that is already showing it's flaws isn't wise.
This.

Herd immunity is off the table, unless 90% of the anti-vax crowd gets Covid Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is this "science" .... or CDC bullshit?

Whoever made up the phrase "herd immunity" as applied to U.S. citizens must have also drummed up "Neanderthals" to apply to them. Any body who believes "herd immunity" is a Neanderthal.

Recent news pundits are reporting that 500,000 U.S. residents died of Covid19. Last summer a review was being done to determine how many people actually died from "Covid19" as compared to medical reports misrepresenting the cause of death a "Covid19" in the midst of patients with multiple gun shot wounds being called "Covid19" deaths and others in catastrophic vehicular collisions with dismemberment being called "Covid19" deaths.

The medical professionals' "Covid19" relief funds are dependent on stats!

Take those bogus conclusions out and it was my understanding the death rate was less than 2% of the U.S. population. But, of course, "we" have to add back in the lies told in New York about how many nursing home deaths were actually caused by their HERO GOVERNOR KUMO!

So what % of the vaccinated population can "we" stand to die from the vaccine to accomplish "herd immunity"? 1,000?

You'll keep wearing masks and rebreathing your burned up air. Get the vaccine!
.... until Biden and the Dims decided to let infected in en masse. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's why they get a $15,000 check and free transportation while their other family members are in day care down along the border. Now that the vulnerable are exposed in their concentration camps on military bases they have become predator targets ON THE MILITARY BASES!!!!!!!!
I wear my mask and I keep my distance. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Wash your mask regularly with the blue liquid detergent. Rinse well.

And were it as least as possible. You are rebreathing spent air when you do.
  • Tiny
  • 04-18-2021, 12:33 PM
Recent news pundits are reporting that 500,000 U.S. residents died of Covid19. Last summer a review was being done to determine how many people actually died from "Covid19" as compared to medical reports misrepresenting the cause of death a "Covid19" in the midst of patients with multiple gun shot wounds being called "Covid19" deaths and others in catastrophic vehicular collisions with dismemberment being called "Covid19" deaths.

The medical professionals' "Covid19" relief funds are dependent on stats!

Take those bogus conclusions out and it was my understanding the death rate was less than 2% of the U.S. population. But, of course, "we" have to add back in the lies told in New York about how many nursing home deaths were actually caused by their HERO GOVERNOR KUMO! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The number of COVID deaths is probably understated. The semi-official numbers showed there being 335,789 COVID deaths on January 1, 2021, and 545,887 COVID deaths on April 1, 2021:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_deaths

Here are the total number of people who died in the USA, by year:

2020: 3,358,814 (1) Provisional, as of 3/31/2021
2019: 2,854,838 (2)
2018: 2,839,205 (2)
2017: 2,813,503 (2)

(1) https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...e1.htm#T1_down
(2) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

So you've got roughly 500,000 more deaths in 2020 than you did in 2019, when the COVID estimate was only 335,789 deaths for 2020. The death rate adjusted for population jumped by 15.9% from 2019 to 2020.

It's hard to explain away that number of excess deaths based on biases of health care providers and institutions

It's very unlikely anywhere near 2% of the population is going to die from this btw. It might be more like 0.2%. That would be 660,000 deaths.

Get the vaccine! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wholeheartedly agreed!
The number of COVID deaths is probably understated. Originally Posted by Tiny
With all due respect I believe you are incorrect. Just start with the basic question of "who determines the cause of death?" and it goes downhill from there. The Real Answer is:

the people who benefit financially the most from the death being caused by Covid19 are the ones who make that determination.

If you actually believe all this is "real" then you really need to begin a research investigation into Fauci ... aka Faki (as I call him) and his connection with the research that resulted in the escape of the cell now called "Covid19" .... unfortunately as months pass there is less and less research on it, because it is being sanitized under the current administration with the assistance of the pharma companies involved with the research, who are now producing a vaccine for it.

The research goes back to 2014 when Obaminable withheld federal money for the research, because of the danger of the cells being created through DNA modifications. Fauci who was neck deep in it decided to fund the research out of his research-funding business and completed his agreement in 2017.

(The research was based on a cancer treatment utilizing cells to encourage the immune system to attack other cells identified as being cancerous. Think about how the Covid19 works .... attacks cells in the lungs!)

Why do you think he said there was nothing to worry about? Why do you think Trump brushed him aside? One ... One .... Fox program published the actually documents showing the above ... which were obtained from a government document request ... early on before the change in the administrations.

Let me repeat: Obaminable administration aka Bitten (Biden VP)!

They have to keep the numbers up to justify the quarantine mentality and protocol and are reimbursing the medical community to facilitate the disaster with reporting fake causes of death. That why someone with multiple gunshot wounds get a Covid19 cause of death! The real death rate is under 2% and has been steady.
  • Tiny
  • 04-18-2021, 01:42 PM
With all due respect I believe you are incorrect. Just start with the basic question of "who determines the cause of death?" and it goes downhill from there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Excess deaths sidestep that issue. You're just looking at the total number of deaths in 2020 and comparing to to 2019. There were about 500,000 more deaths from all causes in 2020. Adjusting for the increase in population, the number of deaths was up by 15.9%. What caused that? COVID is the only suspect.

The real death rate is under 2% and has been steady. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It should be a good bit lower than that. The "official" numbers show around 32 million infected and 570,000 deaths in the USA. That's a 1.8% infection fatality ratio. BUT, a lot more people than 32 million have had the disease. The 32 million only counts people who tested positive. If you include asymptomatic cases and people who had COVID symptoms but never bothered to get tested in the total number of infections, that number would be a lot higher than 32 million. And thus the infection fatality ratio would be much lower.
Excess deaths sidestep that issue. You're just looking at the total number of deaths in 2020 and comparing to to 2019. There were about 500,000 more deaths from all causes in 2020. Adjusting for the increase in population, the number of deaths was up by 15.9%. What caused that? COVID is the only suspect.

It should be a good bit lower than that. The "official" numbers show around 32 million infected and 570,000 deaths in the USA. That's a 1.8% infection fatality ratio. BUT, a lot more people than 32 million have had the disease. The 32 million only counts people who tested positive. If you include asymptomatic cases and people who had COVID symptoms but never bothered to get tested in the total number of infections, that number would be a lot higher than 32 million. And thus the infection fatality ratio would be much lower. Originally Posted by Tiny

it is less than 1 percent. the 32 million number is from testing however as you state correctly, many who were exposed didn't get tested. reports indicate the exposure could be 10 times what is known via testing.

if so then almost everyone in the US as already been exposed, if you take the high estimate of 10 X have been exposed.

of course you won't hear much reporting on this possibility now because it means that herd immunity has probably been reached and the need for the vaccine is diminished at best or rendered unneeded.

well the powers that be can't have that! Fauci the flatulent has been on the warpath lately claiming even after being fully vaccinated (both shots) people still need these gotdam lockdowns, masks (the more the better right Facui the fucktard??) and of course continued school closings.
  • Tiny
  • 04-18-2021, 02:28 PM
it is less than 1 percent. the 32 million number is from testing however as you state correctly, many who were exposed didn't get tested. reports indicate the exposure could be 10 times what is known via testing.

if so then almost everyone in the US as already been exposed, if you take the high estimate of 10 X have been exposed.

of course you won't hear much reporting on this possibility now because it means that herd immunity has probably been reached and the need for the vaccine is diminished at best or rendered unneeded.

well the powers that be can't have that! Fauci the flatulent has been on the warpath lately claiming even after being fully vaccinated (both shots) people still need these gotdam lockdowns, masks (the more the better right Facui the fucktard??) and of course continued school closings. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I suspect your and my prediction of a 0.5% infection fatality ratio may not be too far off the mark. We were probably a bit low.

I like masks. I haven't had a cold since COVID started and I think that's why. I used to get 3 or 4 a year. I'm going to milk this for as long as I can, even though people are already starting to make fun of me for wearing a mask to restaurants. My pickup game has improved immensely. I'm able to hit on women longer before they flush me, because they don't know what I look like in the face.

While I agree with you about lockdowns, Fauci did a great service by getting people to take this seriously. More people masked up and social distanced and as a result lives were saved and more people felt safe about getting out and doing things and spending money.

I also disagree about the vaccine being rendered useless by herd immunity. We're not there. We may never be, considering we don't know how long the immunity lasts from infections and the vaccine, and a lot of people won't get vaccinated both in the USA and other countries.
I hate to be un-sympatatic but if I'm vaccinated ( and I am ) and there is little to no risk of me dying if I do get Covid, I don't care if those that chose not to get vaccinated die, their choice, it does not effect me.

Before, not wearing a mask around me made me vulnerable. Now or so I'm told, I am no longer vulnerable so I don't care if the people around me ( and truth be told, there is nobody around me because I live alone and don't place myself in crowds any more ) don't wear masks.