Best Movie Quote EVER!

sarah:
People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
outlaw josie wales...are you a bounty hunter?'' ya ... its a living! Dying ain't much of a living boy!!!

love eastwood
"You make me want to be a better man." Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets"
"Call me sometime when you have no class." -- Rodney Dangerfield (Thornton Mellon) in "Back to School."
Matty: [to Ned] You aren't too smart, are you? I like that in a man.
Ned: What else do you like? Lazy? Ugly? Horny? I got 'em all.
Matty: You don't look lazy.

~Body Heat
"Insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops."
Cary Grant "Mortimer Brewster" Arsenic & Old Lace

"Sherman McCoy took a wrong turn."
Bruce Willis nararator ~ Bonfire of the Vanities

"Yeah right, Love Kills." Chloe Webb (Nancy Spungen) ~ Sid & Nancy

"I'm your huckleberry." Val Kilmer (Doc Holiday) ~ Tombstone

"I can't think about that right now..." Viven Leigh (Scarlet O'Hara) GWTW
"you're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece. What's your name fat body?" full metal jacket
Ah wish Ah could kill ma mother-in-law but she done had 'er change-o'-life so she don't git her period no mo'.

"What'd they get you for?"
"Bought a car. Turned out to be an alien. Who knew.."
Willie: I'm just an eating, drinking, fucking santa claus.

Willie: Look, I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But, as far back as I can remember, I've never fornicated anybody.
Animal House is a classic. Two more quotes. The first is an all time favorite of mine. The second, well, perhaps it was the context but I find it truthful and hilarious all at the same time.

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." Bluto, to Flounder. Animal House.

and

Otter: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!"
Bluto: "We're just the guys to do it."