A great deal of you will be very happy

Caught you eying my balls again, carkido!

Father Wayward's gonna be some kind of jealous.
Originally Posted by TexasGator
Nope.... Wayward only likes Big Jake's balls.
It figures aspd wouldn't refrain from importing their trash, their abuse, and their stupidity, here.

(What rejected John or malicious competitor must have started this lynching?) Originally Posted by Raphael
Raphael.....finally a brave soul to call me out.

Question? Is your Daddy using you again to spread his mischief or are you acting alone this time?
They are big.
Nope.... Wayward only likes Big Jake's balls. Originally Posted by carkido45
Someone's not getting enough attention. Please check your toaster OASPDBB, TexasGator just PM'd me to check my bitch.
It figures aspd wouldn't refrain from importing their trash, their abuse, and their stupidity, here.

(What rejected John or malicious competitor must have started this lynching?) Originally Posted by Raphael
You think yourself clever?

Fair & responsible mods will be treating the perpetuators of the abuse, not Sofia. Originally Posted by Raphael
Guess you're going to be really missing those discounted sessions Raphaella? So does anyone else feel like eating a corndog? How close are we to seeing ZigZag? er I mean Kosair. sofia was pimping him pretty hard earlier in this thread.
Sofia arranged her own suicide by post. No one forced her to make ALL of the crazy posts she has. She volunteered herself as a pinata and gave everyone baseball bats. It hard not to watch the train wrecks.
I just like how it is always someone else's fault. Come on, you actually believe any of our comments drove her away, this just sounds like a cry for attention.
Then title of this thread is "A great deal of you will be very happy." When will we be happy?
For the record, Sofia did post an alert on ASPD 12/29/09 titled:
"Robbed By A Good Client- ROUGHED UP A BIT"

The details of the event posted in that alert are different than what she posted here. She posted in the Houston Alerts section which was a public forum.
Later, in her third post in the thread, she posted the first and last name of the client along with the location of the building where he worked.
That type of information posted publicly was a rules violation, which caused the removal of the alert to the staff area to remove it from public and for consideration of penalty.

At the same time, the alert was copied over to the Houston Provider Information Exchange (PIE) so the information in the alert would be available to Houston providers with access to that forum.

The information exists on ERAPS.net and any provider that had access to PIE on ASPD can take a look to confirm what I've said.
Deuce,

I just registered at Eraps. I had to do so under a modified version of my name, because you registered me without my permission or knowledge. You also posted my old reviews, which is a copyright violation as these reviews do not belong ERAPS. I do not believe you will go far by resorting to practices reminiscent of the discredited site, ASPD.
Deuce,

I just registered at Eraps. I had to do so under a modified version of my name, because you registered me without my permission or knowledge. You also posted my old reviews, which is a copyright violation as these reviews do not belong ERAPS. I do not believe you will go far by resorting to practices reminiscent of the discredited site, ASPD. Originally Posted by Raphael
I had the same problem regarding my handle. It does make sense that if they copied the ASPD database, then the handles of those old posts would be taken already.
Deuce,

I just registered at Eraps. I had to do so under a modified version of my name, because you registered me without my permission or knowledge. You also posted my old reviews, which is a copyright violation as these reviews do not belong ERAPS. I do not believe you will go far by resorting to practices reminiscent of the discredited site, ASPD. Originally Posted by Raphael
Once nominated ASPD's best... former reviewer Originally Posted by Raphael
If he is serious, it makes me want to eat a corndog and if he is kidding it is one of the funniest SHMB posts ever. Please and this is as close as I ever get to begging, sue for copyright violation for a review on a SHMB. Because I so want to testify.
What a bunch of drama queens and whinny babies... now some are complaining about ERAPS having kept and bringing back to life the old database??? come on! the value of them doing so is beyond any petty grudges that some may have with the old/new administration of said side.

Btw, there's no need to re-register at ERAPS unless you wanted to assume a new identity... the old usernames/passwords are still valid.

And copyright violations for "re-posting" reviews... LOL... give me a fucking break!

The drama from some around here is non-stop and it gets OLD real fast.
The only drama here is the drama caused by the aspd lynch mob of guttersnipes.

The information stolen by ERAPS is outdated and therefore useless. Those who approve of the action are welcome to go to ERAPS as their low quality posts certainly would fit in well with that low quality site.
I thought this was about Sofia's goodbye and it's turned into a cat fight.