Hey LLIdiot! The Austin American-Statesman gets it WRONG? Or did YOU??? LMAO!

Bringing up that "forbidden" subject again chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Different word, with a different definition that refers to a consenting, adult male in a relationship; hence, quite unlike what you stupidly posted: twice, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Different word, with a different definition that refers to a consenting, adult male in a relationship; hence, quite unlike what you stupidly posted: twice, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep squirming chicken dick a boy is a boy the way *Staff Edit - JCM.
Keep squirming chicken dick a boy is a boy the way *Staff Edit - JCM. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still not talking about adults, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
I've whipped yOur ass again, IBOjangles. You tapping like a fool! And foaming like a maddog!

Chiiiiiiit!y
You're still not talking about adults, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You admitting you aren't a adult Boy? Keep squirming chicken dick, or you admitting to being able to read minds?
I've whipped yOur ass again, IBOjangles. You tapping like a fool! And foaming like a maddog!

Chiiiiiiit!y
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You admitting you aren't a adult Boy? Keep squirming chicken dick, or you admitting to being able to read minds? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Would you care to post in English the next time, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
How about we move away from this current reference please.

Isn't there anything else you guys can call each other, lol.
How about we move away from this current reference please.

Isn't there anything else you guys can call each other, lol. Originally Posted by JCM800
The mod has spoken it is over dumb ass hankering.
The mod has spoken it is over dumb ass hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was your posts that the mod edited, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
So, in your infinite wisdom, it's not over until you say it's over, right poultry penis?
Originally Posted by bigtex
There's an ass-kisser in every class. BT has now emerged as #1 Ass-Kisser.

(And as usual ... the biggest ass-kisser is the biggest violator!)

He wants "name-calling" to stop?????
There's an ass-kisser in every class. BT has now emerged as #1 Ass-Kisser.

(And as usual ... the biggest ass-kisser is the biggest violator!) HOLY CHIT! Obviously, you have totally disregarded any of your brother Idiot Klansmen, err, KLANSMEN!

He wants "name-calling" to stop????? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you want the name calling to stop, LLIdiot? Start with your own little glass house... you know the one overlooking Clarksville!
Do you want the name calling to stop, ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, you keep it up. Otherwise you would have nothing to say. You might pop!

And it's messy enough around here with you present without you popping!
No, you keep it up. Otherwise you would have nothing to say. You might pop!

And it's messy enough around here with you present without you popping! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Keep it up? I do, thanks!

Do you?