Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

Dude got dumped being a WK. I love this place. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Can you dump yourself?
...right is right and wrong is wrong Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Only from your point of view...the inability to accept a version of right and wrong that differs from yours is at the core of all this drama (trolling)...

Smart move on her part...or incredibly lucky...either way...
VI surely is not the one who posted her address on tumblr with an offer to stop by for a free blow job right? I mean that seems like a stretch even now...
^^^^ This is why I keep reading this shit. Ooooommmmmgggggggggg hahahahhahahahaha

Originally Posted by THN
Me too! Some shit just never changes.
VI surely is not the one who posted her address on tumblr with an offer to stop by for a free blow job right? I mean that seems like a stretch even now... Originally Posted by houstonguy
I said long ago I thought someone else may have control of her accounts maybe the tranny midget idk but I don't think anyone's bothered to make sure it's really her.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2016, 04:16 PM
I kinda feel bad for her, I'm just kidding lol BUT would hate to be in her shoes as I hear karma is brutal when it comes back around.
  • !VI!
  • 02-10-2016, 05:02 PM
I said long ago I thought someone else may have control of her accounts maybe the tranny midget idk but I don't think anyone's bothered to make sure it's really her. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

except ... people didn't ask... i may not be a provider ... but i AM a girl... there are many ways to contact me, try one of them
  • !VI!
  • 02-10-2016, 05:04 PM
VI surely is not the one who posted her address on tumblr with an offer to stop by for a free blow job right? I mean that seems like a stretch even now... Originally Posted by houstonguy

thank you for at least using Vi, but yes it's me, i want to make some new oral videos, easiest way to do that ... is with people who are just getting it free
  • !VI!
  • 02-10-2016, 05:07 PM
I said long ago I thought someone else may have control of her accounts maybe the tranny midget idk but I don't think anyone's bothered to make sure it's really her. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

it's why this is amusing to me... no one is trying to find out if its me
You aren't answering texts

it's why this is amusing to me... no one is trying to find out if its me Originally Posted by !VI!
  • !VI!
  • 02-10-2016, 06:28 PM
You aren't answering texts Originally Posted by houstonguy

sorry trying not to double book, also if i have ever recieved a stupid text from you i usually don't respond... i'll check my phone now
"Also yes, that means you will need to let the world openly know you fucked me. I'll take pride in it will you! Also make sure you have proof i consented to the sex willingly. "

Prior to this post, publically kissing and telling was not something I would do. But in light of your post, I may just have to tell the world about my ass to mouth adventures with you. Of course you did it for free because you are a consenting adult with some really bizarre fetishes.

OK I'm kidding.....really though......get a sense of humor then you can get a life.
  • !VI!
  • 02-11-2016, 11:18 AM
"Also yes, that means you will need to let the world openly know you fucked me. I'll take pride in it will you! Also make sure you have proof i consented to the sex willingly. "

Prior to this post, publically kissing and telling was not something I would do. But in light of your post, I may just have to tell the world about my ass to mouth adventures with you. Of course you did it for free because you are a consenting adult with some really bizarre fetishes.

OK I'm kidding.....really though......get a sense of humor then you can get a life. Originally Posted by Uncle_Tony

see i don't do ATM lol SOOOO....
Come on. Get some more videos up.

I've spanked to all the ones up there so far.

Need new material. Get some big dick black dudes on there, so can I picture myself in his place.