NBA POLICY

NO GO BACK AND READ IT SLOW POLK ALYSSA SAID IT
I JUST COMMENTED ON IT SO TRY AGAIN PLAYER. Originally Posted by suiram77
I'm just saying I agree with your own assertion that you are a lunatic. Is it cold on the moon? BTW, you could use lower caps. Most software corrects spelling for you if you use lower case.
BECAUSE I WANT TO!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU THE CAP POLICE?? Originally Posted by suiram77
Maybe
I'm just saying I agree with your own assertion that you are a lunatic. Is it cold on the moon? BTW, you could use lower caps. Most software corrects spelling for you if you use lower case. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Now see there he is the CAP POLICE TO. Actually he can be my sheriff
I'm just saying I agree with your own assertion that you are a lunatic. Is it cold on the moon? BTW, you could use lower caps. Most software corrects spelling for you if you use lower case. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667

No thank you I will stick with my method!!!!!!!!!
but thanks for being concern.
Now see there he is the CAP POLICE TO. Actually he can be my sheriff Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ms Tara Evans it is oooooook so tell me what should I do if you are the cap police.
You aughta try and hook up with wulfy. With your I'm a wealty millionaire story and her story of only being a hooker for an experiment and not the money yall could come up with good ones if you put your heads together.
You aughta try and hook up with wulfy. With your I'm a wealty millionaire story and her story of only being a hooker for an experiment and not the money yall could come up with good ones if you put your heads together. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I am always open to ideas buddy so thanks good looking out.