Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

That's the best you got? Sissy is that you ?

And everyone knows Bolton is a retard...
daddy saved him for 10 million
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 08:39 AM
Bolton will say/write anything for money
The usual no credibility 'authoritative ' sources of the fake news DPST's

Thanks for the nonsense - 1b1 - btw - Bolton is not of the Plantation - or has one noticed??
hunter will be found dead and his body will "disappear"
hunter will be found dead and his body will "disappear" Originally Posted by winn dixie

I expect the Lame Scream Media, Clinton Crime family and members of the Demonicrat National Comrades (DNC) have already written their eulogies of Huner "who is" Hiden's unfortunate suicide.
Hunter shoots himself in the back of the head twice, aka Arkancide.
Sure would be a shame if Steve Bannon came out with a direct message, aka PSA, for Joe-mentia Hiden that was in both English and Mandarin about the risks of playing Hiden the Biden(s).

1min 48 sec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpjoeLSKm4w

Wonder where Hunter is Hiden?
Anyone been to the strip clubs or checked with their local corner dealer lately? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Fuck that dipshit who's caught stealing millions of dollars from hard working Americans. Oh btw he's enjoying his fair share of that "blood money" with his Chicom billionaire patron who made his fortune by making corrupt land deals with various local and provincial governments in China.
I expect the Lame Scream Media, Clinton Crime family and members of the Demonicrat National Comrades (DNC) have already written their eulogies of Huner "who is" Hiden's unfortunate suicide. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Hunter shoots himself in the back of the head twice, aka Arkancide. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Agree with both! The future has been written!
I think accident with rope ,,,,, when in fed lockup ,,,,
I think accident with rope ,,,,, when in fed lockup ,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That or plane crash death! Right outta the clinton play book!
A character straight out of a Tom Clancey novel (literally). A KGB agent who infiltrates the US Congress. He is known to sign his emails to Hunter "who is" Hiden and his brother Beau Hiden with - wait for it... wait for it...

Love
Dad

The laptop from hell strikes again!
That or plane crash death! Right outta the clinton play book! Originally Posted by winn dixie

I'm thinking an unfortunate accident involving a wood chipper...
Gonna be very interesting ,,,,, which "accident happens "